Author Topic: Who doesnt like you in blockland? (POST HERE)  (Read 16146 times)

Everyone could hate me, but everyone could love me. Maybe some like me, and others don't. What if one liked me, but the rest didn't... or vice versa?

Paranoid.

ehh,that noob adio,if anyone knows him.He banned me from my sever all because i was in jail to long (refering to that PPL MOD) just F%@$ing stupid

I don't know, maybe people I annoyed somehow.

ehh,that noob adio,if anyone knows him.He banned me from my sever all because i was in jail to long (refering to that PPL MOD) just F%@$ing stupid
Adio is awesome friend.

Adio is awesome friend.
And learn2cuse

I don't hate anybody. You all have my love  <3        :3

I don't hate anybody. You all have my love  <3        :3
You read the topic title wrong.

Anyway, I cannot think of off the top of my head who hates me, mostly becuase I am not really the type to be noticed. I even acted like an idiot in my early days of the blockland forums, I have no idea why I am not massively hated, but I guess I should be lucky, though.

ummm i think hes name was jackster i belive.... hes permaed... also a complete ass.... (although i gave him full trust stupidly and he smashed A FOURTH OF MY BUILD!!! and i hadnt saved recently... so ya  sucked....)

Anyway, I cannot think of off the top of my head who hates me, mostly becuase I am not really the type to be noticed. I even acted like an idiot in my early days of the blockland forums, I have no idea why I am not massively hated, but I guess I should be lucky, though.

Same. Right down to the luck.

Everyone. Nobody understands. I hate everyone, my parents don't learn. I write poems. I bleed a lot

/wrist

Everyone. Nobody understands. I hate everyone, my parents don't learn. I write poems. I bleed a lot

/jugular
Fixed :D