Author Topic: Your Acheviements  (Read 9699 times)

It's true, people hate Felix, but I won't comment more, I fear Badspot and his 5 day bans... Oh, I think I Zeros gold, becuase I went down in the volcanoe yesterday and found a stuffload of gold, it was sweet.

Hehe, my achievements are:

• Owning Everyone.
  • Owning Everyone while they sleep.
  • Owning People just as they get revived in a bed.
  • Owning People carrying people to the bed.
  • Owning the bed...?
  • Getting Gold Hook
  • Treasurechest
  • Owning people with rocket orcs.
  • Getting 6000gp
  • Gloating about getting 6000gp.
  • Getting a bodypile of 5 corpses, and keeping them there for atleast 45 minutes (until someone managed to save them). I believe this pile included Durangoses and Penguin Nitro.
  • Balling felix off the Log Challenge 4 times in a row (He fell by himself once.)

My list's long :)

I remember once in v16 i managed to sneak up on you and kill you. i also remember i couldn't leave port for a week

also adding to my acheivements is bombing the arena to get an extra 2 kills. muahahahahahahah
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:09:52 AM by TMC »

haha, i used to collect underwear of other people in v16, but only had about 6... i never understood why people who stripped and ran around port town left their soiled clothes in neat piles at the corner of a room

ooooo my new achievment:

Creating the first ever in-game fast-food franchise:

the terrain textures got screwed up in the screenshot, it doesnt usually look like that

Hehe, my achievements are:

• Owning Everyone.
  • Owning Everyone while they sleep.
  • Owning People just as they get revived in a bed.
  • Owning People carrying people to the bed.
  • Owning the bed...?
  • Getting Gold Hook
  • Treasurechest
  • Owning people with rocket orcs.
  • Getting 6000gp
  • Gloating about getting 6000gp.
  • Getting a bodypile of 5 corpses, and keeping them there for atleast 45 minutes (until someone managed to save them). I believe this pile included Durangoses and Penguin Nitro.
  • Balling felix off the Log Challenge 4 times in a row (He fell by himself once.)

My list's long :)
not really, you just put the same thing in like 6 different forms.

In the words of Luquado (sorta), "plang McDonald's loel"

Hey Badspot you posted my slick black and white panties!( I'm Grimm and Dalton.)

Achievements
  • Normal Stuff (Dungeon 1 etc., meh)
  • Dieing
  • Dieing Alot
  • Dieing Alot more than you.
  • Dieing so much I finally pieced together what it looks like.

P.S. I've no idea what that green stuff is...I think a monster spit/barfed on me right before it happened or something.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 10:00:05 PM by Mike951 »

uhh... Mike I think you found the portal to heaven.

Watch that is where Badspot is when you can't find him,and he has millions of gold spawning there.Probably a area where the players are invincible and you can kill 1000's of Orcs and Rockets Orcs and stuff.

I don't think a place like that would exist.

How would you know it does? checkmate