Author Topic: Halo Avatars  (Read 6700 times)

I am not paying so much to by a simple PS3. If I hear of a contest for free PS3 that I know is real, I'd enter it.

The only thing on PS3 that appeals to me is Little Big Planet, since it's a creator game...where you make the fun instead of having preset fun you can get tired of.

FIND ME A PS3 CONTEST FOR I AM HUNGRY. Metal Gear Solid 4 can kiss my shiny metal gear'd ass.

I think that those look KOOL and stop saying people who plazy halo are f*** , its just a game!dont we all play games youre playing 1 right now.geez... some people

I think that those look KOOL and stop saying people who plazy halo are f*** , its just a game!dont we all play games youre playing 1 right now.geez... some people
forget.
You.

can i has recon nowa

JK its alightle pixel avatar of recon armour

Only thing I like about halo is the Multiplayer, Witch is only fun when you're playing with friends, And they are not beating you

The only thing I like about Halo is the multiplayer, which is only fun when you're playing with friends, and they are not beating you.

To you, anyway.

I love glitching campaign. I hope to finish the Vidmaster Challenge: Annual Achievement sometime.

Achievement Requirements:
  • Type: Campaign
  • Playtype: Xbox Live 4-Player Co-op
  • Map: Halo
  • Difficulty: Legendary
  • Skulls: Iron (If ANYONE dies, EVERYONE has to start from last checkpoint)
  • Other: Must use the Ghosts from where you first get them to the end of the level.

Achievement Requirements:
    • Other: Must use the Ghosts from where you first get them to the end of the level.

wait wut.

i can help you with that me and my friend both need it

wait wut.
    You don't know where the Ghosts are on the level Halo?[/list]

there under the last ramp you go up to the top level of the structure P.S.S.S.

you can only get them on ledgendary mode.

wanna help me and my friend on the vidmaster challenge?

honestly with halo i prefer co-op mode, if i'm alone i get bored, and i suck at fps so i don't do much on multi