Author Topic: I can't make music anymore.  (Read 2324 times)

So I make a piece of music and save it as a .ogg in my music folder. I've been doing it for a while, and it's worked out pretty well. So now, I download V10. Suddenly, all the music that I have made is gone except for a few. The saves are still in my folder, but they dont show up in the music check list. Please tell me what I have to do.

By the way, I realize that the answer to this question may be simple and/or obvious, and I ask you that instead of yelling at me, simply give me the answer so I can get back to making music. Thank you.

Seriously can someone help me out? Badspot... anyone?

Well you cant just rename them to .ogg anymore you have to use a music editing program now.

1st. Open a music file in audicity and trim it down.
2nd.Split Sterio Track.
3rd.Mono Both.
4th.Export As ".ogg".

Anyway.

2nd.Split Sterio Track.
3rd.Mono Both.
4th.Export As ".ogg".

Anyway.

2nd.Split Sterio Track.
3rd.Mono Both.
4th.Export As ".ogg".
Dude, I know how to make them. I've been doing it for six months now. Hence the name "I can't make music anymore" My problem is that I had like, 20 songs that I made working in my servers. Suddenly, and without warning, I download V10 and almost all the music I made vanishes except for three. Someone suggested that I replace the spaces with _. I'm gonna try that.

The music names can't have any spaces anymore.
I think its your problem.

Why no spaces? There should be no underlines instead, it looks better.

ya underlines ruin the title.

Anyway.

2nd.Split Sterio Track.
3rd.Mono Both.
4th.Export As ".ogg".
How do you "split stereo track" and "mono" a file? Please tell me, I am having the same issues as Space Trooper.

Any questions?
"Dread said that you forgot to quick mix after converting them both to mono."

Well you cant just rename them to .ogg anymore you have to use a music editing program now.
sorry bump but did that actually work in v8-v9?