Author Topic: Idea - Player "Levels" Based on Points in Minigame.  (Read 1027 times)

I was making a midget-city-thing, but I figured, this would be much more fun if you'd have to kill players and level up to get to different parts of the world, so I decided then, to post this, how it would work is when you kill a player (like in any mini-game) you get awarded points, at least 1. I thought, well, if you can gain points, why not have a "level" based off the points? Or if not, how about bricks that you can only access if you have a certain amount of points?
I have a feeling a lot of people will like this idea, for once.

I cant but this sounds like an easy script and the Points could be the "Score" and when you get to a certain score,Without a script,Tell admins and they check then they level you up by,idk changing your name or something to,Example (PlayerName) (Level).Although it would be much easier with a script.

I cant but this sounds like an easy script and the Points could be the "Score" and when you get to a certain score,Without a script,Tell admins and they check then they level you up by,idk changing your name or something to,Example (PlayerName) (Level).Although it would be much easier with a script.
Never, ever say that.

have to kill players and level up to get to different parts of the world, so I decided then, to post this, how it would work is when you kill a player (like in any mini-game) you get awarded points, at least 1. I thought, well, if you can gain points, why not have a "level" based off the points? Or if not, how about bricks that you can only access if you have a certain amount of points?
I have a feeling a lot of people will like this idea, for once.
Nice Idea No nothing about doing it tho
But I agree 100000000 out of 1

Bump.. I forgot this existed.
Seeing as you all support this idea, I have no reason not to bump this.

Bump again. Anybody willing to make this?

I'd make it, but I'm too lazy.

with TDM i make that so i just have o moove em i there

so that illiminates the it moves you, you lvl up but still i set points to 100 every kill and then 10 kill your novice then advanced then elite :D

good plan tho make the levels either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ect or the ones ^above^
please