Author Topic: .  (Read 2593 times)

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:33:28 AM by Pload »

Yea that is a good idea.

Another way of catching them is to have a bar on the screen that shows you if you have caught the fish. You would have to click fast to keep the bar from going down. If it went down all the way, you lost the fish. So you would need to click it faster so the bar fills up which means you have caught the fish.

*signs imaginary petition for fishing in AoT*

We need more ways to earn money besides fighting monsters ans this sounds really nice. Though it needs some tweaking.
I was planning on putting fishing in an RPG game of mine, and I may just implement it like this.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:33:44 AM by Pload »

I love this idea, and when in the swamp id like to grab the fish straight out of the water :D

this would give use of the future blacksmith in AoT (by fixing it of course).

You should be able to break swords after long use too, or by smashing it against a huge rock or something. Still, wouldn't they have made fishing rods out of wood and not metal in the Middle Ages?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:34:29 AM by Pload »

I thaught of that idea before, but not as advanced as that... Nice idea, it would be something else to do in Age of time, hunting monsters is gettin a bit... boring.

Yeah this would be a good idea,being on a canoe and going to the middle of the sea fishing .then getting attacked by sea monsters and the crew has to defend the boat or else we would have to use planks on the boat so it doesn't sink.

Hey Sire,why don't you ever go on?you need to get Yahoo Messenger so i know when you come on and we can play AoT and do the tests.

we would have to use planks
plank aot loel

What the freak,you said Plank Age Of Time then Laugh out ??? loud?

that doesn't make sense.

plank loel :D

(Nice one Luq :D)

as for the rods being made out of wood, this is fantasy, not the middle ages...