0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
No
1 (16.7%)
Trash this Idea NOW!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Ocean map Not what your thinking  (Read 935 times)

A map where you can activate waves and can slam into your build and if you set it up damage high enough it ca break bricks Perfect for a boat survival: survive the ocean to win or something like that or last boat standing. page could look like this to edit waves

Waves: 0.1In.---------------------------------------500in.
wave damage: none------------------------------Hurricane like waves
wind: 1MPH-------------------------------1000MPH
_________       ______
l ACTIVATE  l    /            \
l_________l  /
__________/______________________

/ l \
  l
Waves
No i cant make on my own I am horrible at scripting well never done it but i think i'll be bad anyways

Um... cant u do that in f11? cause u can make waves in there, and make the water lava, but the
surface will look like water material, soo if u touch the water it will damage your health until death.

Waves: 0.1In.---------------------------------------500in.
wave damage: none------------------------------Hurricane like waves
wind: 1MPH-------------------------------1000MPH

No, that would lag terribly.

You don't know what you're talking about, that wouldn't lag at all.

Um... cant u do that in f11? cause u can make waves in there, and make the water lava, but the
surface will look like water material, soo if u touch the water it will damage your health until death.

But what im talking about is way different than what you're talking about it's a map SPECAILY for waves water and all that
You don't know what you're talking about, that wouldn't lag at all.
Yeah It won't because it's in the maps programing to do that.

I don't think a map would really work. You could make a mini game that would have all water start to damage bricks every X number of seconds. I.E. 15 damage every 4 seconds.

I don't think a map would really work. You could make a mini game that would have all water start to damage bricks every X number of seconds. I.E. 15 damage every 4 seconds.

but then the waves would be predictable which wouldn't be fun unpredictable damage waves are cooler more of a challenge