Author Topic: Otis. I apologize.  (Read 5590 times)

bla bla bla sympathy bla bla.

wait, you expected us to care?
@ I am an starfish: TOUGH GUY GONNA forget UP OUR stuff. You're not, your a post whore, attention seeking pain the ass. Go do something useful rather than pleading for acceptance and sympathy here.

Guys, yesterday, my mom was shot. My dad was attacked by a pack of wolves and now I'm all alone. We are poor as stuff, however we can still afford to pay for a computer, internet, and Blockland. As they are neccesities in life and are most important.

Seriously though, if you are so loving poor why are you having your parents spend money on a computer, internet, and Blockland?

I half agree. (No, not because of all this "economy" bullstuff.)

He's 12, according to his forum age, so he can't get a job.

Work can also be difficult to find at times, but this really depends on a lot of things, including education.
-Will be 13 on the 31'st-
Edit:
And you don't believe this... Why? Must I really prove this to you?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:21:43 AM by JDofPivot »

Seriously though, if you are so loving poor why are you having your parents spend money on a computer, internet, and Blockland?
1. He's lying to get sympathy. ~Attention whore
2. He's using it as an excuse for being a handicap.
3. He's a selfish prick.

Guys, yesterday, my mom was shot. My dad was attacked by a pack of wolves and now I'm all alone. We are poor as stuff, however we can still afford to pay for a computer, internet, and Blockland. As they are neccesities in life and are most important.

So yesterday, I shot some kids Mom, then unleashed a pack of wolves and burned his money.

Oh...Wait.

I doubt every bone in his dad got broken, otherwise he'd be dead.

I believe him when he says things are stressful/he is poor, though.

This doesn't mean I will give him a stuffload of sympathy, but I can understand him better.

im poor at the moment give me money D=

Please don't tell us your life story, we don't care.
I do care.

Otis is like anon. He doesn't forgive, but he usually forgets.

Otis is like anon. He doesn't forgive, but he usually forgets.
I never forget, I just stop caring.

1. He's lying to get sympathy. ~Attention whore
2. He's using it as an excuse for being a handicap.
3. He's a selfish prick.
Seriously that's lower than low.

As long at this topic is about Otis, I like his name. My dad wanted to name me Milo.

As long at this topic is about Otis, I like his name. My dad wanted to name me Milo.
That's not where my name comes from jack as.

That's not where my name comes from jack as.
That's like the best movie ever.