Author Topic: crab in the uncap!  (Read 2379 times)

I was playing BF2 today, (name is Crabble), and found a decent looking server on the Road To Jalalabad map (Inf Only)

The server information said not to go into the US uncap base if they didn't have another claimed spawn point.
About halfway through the round, the US only had the Uncap, so naturally, I went in it  >:D

Luckily I was using the DAO-12, and ended up getting a killing spree of 30-something kills without dieing before the US commander started typing, "crab in the uncap! crab in the uncap!" so I started walking backwards towards my squad, and I got kicked :D

I highly recommend the DAO-12 as an unlock option, it actually does a decent amount of damage at long-range if you unload a couple of rounds, too.

Here's a pic from right before I got kicked:

The L96A1 is still my favorite gun, though :3
Quote from: BF2S Wiki
The L96A1 is apt to become the most beloved sniper rifle in the assortment. While EA/DICE tries to sell their expansions as balanced with the original game, this gun is clearly a cut above the rest. Take together the best of the M24 and M95 and you’ll end up with the L96A1. It has the same firepower as the M24 and M95, these rifles will reduce the health with 95% of a full health soldier in a single shot. On top of that, the L96A1 is together with the M24 the most accurate weapon in the game. But it overpowers the M24 because of its load time which is equal to the M95.

Man, I love this game

The DAO-12 was my favorite weapon of any game of all time. That thing was murder. Plus it came with a rocket launcher :P

I have BF2 + Expansions but I've never played it :D

You should, all of the BattleField games are some seriously good stuff :o

I usually play games with friends, I don't like it otherwise. I also suck stuff at the battlefield series, especially in planes. Unfortunately its my favorite thing. :panda:

I love the planes in BF: Vietnam, :D

All of these new jets go too loving fast for you to actually enjoy it :(

I want BF 2 :(

Buy it! :O

It's uber cheap ever since BF: Not-As-Great 2142 came out :o
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:28:18 PM by Dread »

Get a joystick and you'll want to go faster than the jets currently do.

I got a joystick just to own at flying.

Get a joystick and you'll want to go faster than the jets currently do.

I got a joystick just to own at flying.

You need a joystick to fly planes in that game. Some maneuvers simply cannot be done without one.

Can you buy it on steam? :o

omg no, if I want a direct download I'm gonna have to pay like 80$ :'( I could pay only 20$ if I could wait till the 21, but that is the day before littlebigplanet comes out. And also I have had very bad experinces with Battlefield on cd's so yeah.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 05:01:09 AM by psygo »

Just buy a key from gamekeydistrict, that's where I got mine. complete pack for like $9 or something.

It's EA downloader though, so installing mods can be a little tricky, especially project reality (best BF2 mod EVER).

I should probably get back into BF2, it's so fun, yet frustrating because everyone else has hueg unlocks and I have nothing, because I can never remember which account has my legit key on, so every time I reinstall I end up making a new account. :(