Poll

What type of person are you at your school?

Nerd
26 (29.5%)
Jock (sporty)
6 (6.8%)
Cool guy
16 (18.2%)
Lazy
14 (15.9%)
Class clown
12 (13.6%)
Teacher's pet
3 (3.4%)
Ladies guy
7 (8%)
White cracka' (WTF)
4 (4.5%)
Emo cigarette
0 (0%)
Other (what esle could you be gay?)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What are you at your school?  (Read 4349 times)

I can fit in both Nerd and Cool guy categories. I have friends who are real nerds, but I have no trouble sitting at the popular kid's table at lunch.

I am the quiet guy that doesn't talk to anyone on the count that most of them are friends in their own little way.

I mind my own business, until girls drag me into something.

I'm like Vert but just to add a bit more I'm to lazy to talk to the people who aren't cigarettes so I don't talk to any one. Not to mention I suck at soccer and it's all any one plays (not a single game of basketball this year D8) at my school. Thing is every single person in any of my classes will know my name because I am six foot one and the only person taller than me in my grade is a freak that every one ignores so I am in essence the tallest person out of the 75+ grade nine students. It gets a bit confusing some times.

Wow, that many people are apparently "Nerds" ?

I'm a class clown,and teachers seem to like me(and pick me to do stuff like take papers and stuff up to the office) so i voted class clown and teachers pet.

I am the quiet guy that doesn't talk to anyone on the count that most of them are friends in their own little way.
This.

im the oddball at my school, i have friends from all other social classes, but fit in none