4 (13.3%)
i did not like it
2 (6.7%)
i hated it
16 (53.3%)
i dont know
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: The history Of blockland  (Read 4815 times)

there was once an imortal his name was badspot. he was not alone though he had an unknown masked helper. when badspot created the planet of blockland he and his partner split up. badspot had now created a World soon after that named Blockland. meanwhile badspot's partner or well used to be was alone in space THEN! he thought if he has the power to create a planet and life on it so can i! so he went off and created a planet. the planet was so small and pathetic the buildings showed like ladybugs on paper. he was so mad he created life... then destroyed it along with the planet. and created another this one to large there will be unliveable parts of the planet so he destroyed it. again the tryed with a little less power and BOOM there it was perfect form perfect shape perfect eveything! Now back to badspot. badspot made himself a imortal but small enough to live on the thing he made. he met and had friends. he gathered builder and made him a tower. once this was done the builders made citys and arenas and airports. one arena was named Zombie arena but we well get to that later. the builders and sicencetists and made slate city and a teleporter to a place named slate here blocklandians can come and build and make money off there builds. back to the unknown helper. as the unknown man created a planet but created life but all long they were to blocky but he loved it so he made himself small so he could live on his planet but he made himself mortal but not knowing that. he called the people robloxians. but as luck would have it it was a race of WAR and BUILDING and DESTROYING and WAR so much war so many Bloxxs. the sight was not pretty.but this race was advanced they already had weapons such as the AK-47 and M4A1 also a street alowed gun the AR15. but creating cars and vehicles was much harder then badspots way. speaking of badspot lets go back to him. as badspot neared the age of weapons badspot thought and thought. what if a war broke out? what if? he went into a slumber say what if over and over again. when he woke up he was devastated he slept for 30 years he got dressed and powered down the tower when he came out. something happened the age of weapons have passed! and a new city known only as N00b city. the only thing separating them and a thermo-nukelear bomb was nothing we had to stop them before it was to late. as badspot looked he saw a missle heading right for him! but badspot walked upstairs it hit 30 minutes later also known as half an hour! by then badspot was asleep saying war did Brake out. he slept again. when he woke up he looked out the window and said im a time travler! the reason? when he looked outside the missle was being launched annnnddd he was in a jail of n00bs. he went back to sleep thinking and saying back to normal and he drifted off to sleep. another blocklandian was in with badspots prison as badspot left it created a big BBBOOOOOOMMM lol. when badspot woke up it was 30 years after the age of weapons... AGAIN! as badspot lookout the window there was an army he had nevey seen before! they were different way too blocky to be his army. then he heard a knock on his door. he hesatated as soon as he took a step the door was blown up. a masked man walked in. and said no use wasting time get dressed and lets go!when badspot was dressed they went down huge guards stood in the way. and said "Master we are gravely sorry move along" badspot and the masked man walked into the battle field. badspot said "You cant fight without a gun and laughed but his laughter was shattered when a big boom dust and rocks flew Everywere the masked man opened it and pulled out two stingers. the masked man said still know how to work these babys? badspot roostered the stinger and said like riding a bike! and the started half way in they heard an explosion. the masked man pointed. it was the jail n00bs are coming out! the masked man shoot his stinger with dead on accuracy the n00bs were deafeated in no time. and they started again. badspot said were are we going and who are you? the masked man said we are head to the thermo-nukelear bomb and my name is builderman but can me builder. badspot saw his face and thought... FLASHBACK! badspot remembered that builderman was his partner! PRESENT! as they head for the launching site they heard something and they said together: COUNTDOWN!!!!!! they ran as they near the launch site the number was lower. builder said do you trust me? badspot said yes i do why? as soon as badspot finished that sentence builder was gone! then the countdown slowed and stoped and then builder was back. when badspot saw him he shot his stinger L at builder and a Stinger L fight broke out. they both missed untill a bomb was in the air it gave badspot time to shoot build and hit once builder was down badspot walked up to him and said why? why did you leave! and pointed the stinger in his face. builder ansewed 1. if you shoot we both well be defeated 2. the reason i left was things were to comlacated so i did not understand and left. 3. is a heads up past n00b city is a wall if you passit you can find mass desert and there is a monster that might reach the surface and.......... builder was defeated and thus the war of blocklnadians and robloxians broke out in a fight that may never end!

This is the end this was created by bubblegum
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 08:54:51 AM by Bubblegum »

tl;dr

Wall

Poor grammar and spelling

Plot makes little sense

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

Not organized into paragrapghs.
No followable plot.
Poor grammer.
It happens way to fast, ETA, talking about creation and then WAR, DEATH or whatever you called it.
As said before me, this is a wall, not just anywall, a spam wall.

Wrong.
It all started when one of God's local programmers called Badspot played with legos, he loved legos, he was about to make a lego game so he made one called Blockland, it was boring playing as a camera in the game so he created lego people called Blocklanders
Soon enough the Blocklanders evolved and discovered the Editor wand and much more and each went into one massive spaceship and set off to discover more lands of lego's.
But SUDDENLY, they went on course into a black hole! the black hole ripped apart the ship and deformed the bricks and people, they began going limbless!
Some of the original lego people survived and stayed in Badspot's bedroom, though badspot felt pity for the deformed and hurt lego people so he rescued them and called their bricks "Bloko"
Oh, the new blocklanders where so happy they weren't going to get abandoned! Badspot helped to repair their spaceship and they set off for a new land, called Retail, when they reached it they put a flag with a B on it and called it Blockland, and with debris from their spaceship, they set up factories to build the new-fangled "Blokos"
Though, evil lurked around the brickeverse at that time, a ex-programmer to god called Builderman was very jealous of Badspot's new creation, so he set off to make his own "Blockland"
It began a little decent baseplate, but then he stole some blocklanders and turned them into un-realistic cubes and cyclinders that could hardly move and usually hit a wall, they were crying in pain intil they got brainwashed by the following message.
"Blockland sucks!! my creation rules!! blockland is 2D!!! my creation is 3D!!! Badspot the ho!!! and the famous "MY CREATION HAS BETTER GRAPHICS!!!" he spread the message to all of his stolen creations with partners chocolatedripping and Irobloxbroadcast, soon enough all of the stolen creations where brainwashed thinking they belong to the new game that Builderman revealed..
ROBLOX

Some years later, both communities bumped into the eachother, and started a war that shall last forever..

ha aphtonites's story is way better than yours bubblegum

All damned wrong. This is the real history.

There was Badspot, then Blockland. The End.

:cookieMonster:

BEUAST STROYIE EGBVAVARAUJFAUFJAEWUFJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJFJAWJ!!!!!ONEONEONEONEELVEVEL!!!111!!!!1111ELEVEN!!!!1111ONEONEONE`1111111!!!!~!ONEEONEONE!!!!JAJAJAJAJAJAJAa

I read first few sentences. Then I stopped reading it, since it didn't make much sense.

wall of text is boring

Aphtonites was much better. This is my way of saying it

Wulder>Pretender
Badspot>Builderman
Blockland>ROBLOX

wulder means a man with extreme power, almost god like

i did not bother to read....summary plz?
good or bad?

i dont know why you dont like it i try my best you know! :panda:

i dont know why you dont like it i try my best you know! :panda:

Wtf bump.

My campaign idea kicked this things---

nvm.