Author Topic: the demo mode has a code to live?!?!?  (Read 3258 times)

This thread made me lol.

The Code is the code you get when you buy the game online.
Once you buy the game, badspot will email you the key.
You put that in the code and you have your full game

BUT

if you guess a key and get it correct, your making one person in the world buy the game but there key is already taken

This thread made me lol.

Lol , i thought you said

This thread made by me lol.

Yea he's handicapped right? Look at your friggin avatar, Its a scope you stole from another topic.
Yeah, your no better.

Not talking about avatars.

BUY IT
im trying to buy it but i dont know where the blockland head quarters is at. should i have a map or should i send it by mail. (if i send it by mail i have to ask my dad.)

im trying to buy it but i dont know where the blockland head quarters is at. should i have a map or should i send it by mail. (if i send it by mail i have to ask my dad.)

Oh my god.

www.blockland.us

Click the freaking "Buy" tab then follow the instructions..
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:23:00 PM by OrangeJuice »

Oh my god.

www.blockland.us
what? i only have the demo not the full version. but my mistake...

It is in Antartica.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the code is generated when Badspot gets $20 to prevent guessing.  So good luck guessing the next code.

lol yeah like we are really gonna pay 20$ just because you feel that youre so special that you dont have to pay for the code yourself. you know what go beg someone else to feel sorry for you

lol yeah like we are really gonna pay 20$ just because you feel that youre so special that you dont have to pay for the code yourself. you know what go beg someone else to feel sorry for you

Are you really such a handicap?

There's one more, it's in cigaretteotia.
hah... i don't see cigaretteotia any where. i guess its not real. (witch its really not) i mean it.

hah... i don't see cigaretteotia any where. i guess its not real. (witch its really not) i mean it.
WITCHEZ I MAST BARN WHITCHES!