Author Topic: Add-Ons "Select All" Button v2  (Read 12071 times)

Why would you make the option to select all items from a list be part of that same list?

You should instead add 3 buttons to bottom portion of the window:

Select All
Select None
Select Default (selects all Add-Ons that come with the game)
V2 maybe?

THANK YOU, God I have been wanting this forever!

Because Select All is usually part of the list. I have no way of highlighting the top row of the list, so I used italics - I also think this fits better than a colour border.

There is a select none button, anyway: if any Add-Ons are selected, it changes to Select None.

Trader is correct. But this will be useful.  :cookieMonster:

Now all i want is this for the events window too :D

A column header is not the same as a list item.  Add something above the list of Add-Ons.  You could make a drop down labeled "Select: " and then have three options: All, None, Default.

Could you edit the GUI where you could save a preset of add-on presets similar to the mini game preset menu.  It would make it easier to set up different types of servers like free builds or DM servers.

In a perfect world it would be in the GUI itself, cutting on clutter. As trader said, we need an all, a none, and a default. Btw, I love you. Been needing this for quite some time.

Could you edit the GUI where you could save a preset of add-on presets similar to the mini game preset menu.  It would make it easier to set up different types of servers like free builds or DM servers.

Good idea, but a bit complicated. It will make a simple GUI look like a monstrosity.

THANK YOU IT TAKES SO LONG TO FIND THE ONES DAT I DL YAY
 :cookie: X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
^Lol^

THANK YOU IT TAKES SO LONG TO FIND THE ONES DAT I DL YAY
 :cookie: X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
^Lol^

Whoa.

Yay thank you i was waiting for this :P

TY I dont like clicking every single Add on!