Author Topic: Amiga sound pack.  (Read 1751 times)

I heard someone is trying to port the Amiga sound pack to work for V10.

It wont work. Music isn't loaded from subdirectories.
The only way they could get others to download it would be to make a datablock, but even then, when you get it you cant spread it.

Could someone fill me in on this?

Thats loving evil. Probably paulUK. Hes the only one who liked it. Don't care if he is porting the actual music version. Its stuff anyway.

What does it do? Load a virus into your comp?

Or something terrible like that.

What does it do? Load a virus into your comp?

Or something terrible like that.

Consider it the AIDS of Blockland.

It was a useless mod that forced users to download music files that are already part of Blockland and once they had been forced to download it, any servers they hosted would have the mod and the cycle would repeat.

Oh my god. Why would they want THAT back?

hes going to get banned  failbinned when he posts it

You won't need to release the Amiga sound pack. It spreads to each person who joins the server.

The RTB download manager has a system for uploading several music files in one release (Add-On) and downloading them either in a pack or separately. Since they won't be accepted by the game if in a sub-directory, it can't really 'spread' apart from people downloading the other normal files in the pack.

Impossible.
It wont work. Music isn't loaded from subdirectories.
The only way they could get others to download it would be to make a datablock, but even then, when you get it you cant spread it.

People are so loving blind.