Author Topic: New clothes : Overalls V2  (Read 16310 times)

Overalls
Finaly some clothes for all the Blockheads out there...

Description
Some overalls i came up comes in red, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, gray, black and cyan

Usage is fairly simple you just download it into your add-ons folder, active in add-ons menu.
To get them in-game you press "t" and type in /[color]Overalls (no space)

Screenshots

Download
Clothes_Overalls.zip

Installation
Put Clothes_Overalls.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

V2 UPDATE-

Fixed the overalls from showing in first person viewn...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:33:20 AM by anybody »

Nice work this is awesome im DL right now

Nvm ignore this post.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 02:47:41 PM by Falco00102 »

Can we have pants with legs now that move with our feet?

Goes in face/ decals...

lmao

Can we have pants with legs now that move with our feet?

It's possible...

possiable, eh? wecould also use some jackets because of winter coming up.

possiable, eh? wecould also use some jackets because of winter coming up.

^^

What I honestly don't get is why we can't just put the clothes in the Avatar Editor in the options menu, and not have to always have to use the chat function with a command.

someone should make like a full suit of armor and like king robes

What I honestly don't get is why we can't just put the clothes in the Avatar Editor in the options menu, and not have to always have to use the chat function with a command.

Idk can this be done (Im afraid It's not whit out changing the games base script)
And eaven if it is I would need someone more talented coder to do it...

Idk can this be done (Im afraid It's not whit out changing the games base script)
And eaven if it is I would need someone more talented coder to do it...

If the clothes and body parts are already in the menu, there must be a file full of that stuff somewhere, and you could put it all in that.

To add them to the avatar menu (and have them recolourable to anything with the selector rather than specific set colours) might need to have them added to m.dts as well (the player model) - which isn't possible without Badspot's source model file(s).

What would be interesting is body part Add-Ons with some sort of structure like this:
Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/BodyParts_Default.zip
 description.txt
 server.cs <-- This file is empty like decal add-ons
 /LHAND
  LHand.dts
  LHand.png <-- The icon that shows in the Avatar menu
  LHook.dts
  LHook.png
 /LLeg
  LShoe.dts
  LHand.png
  LHook.dts
  LHook.png

(New body parts come as an Add-On organised into folders for the node names, then your body parts are selectable through the avatar menu. Not-found ones in servers are replaced with the default appearance.)

I doubt it'd be possible (efficient) without lots of engine changes, though.

To add them to the avatar menu (and have them recolourable to anything with the selector rather than specific set colours) might need to have them added to m.dts as well (the player model) - which isn't possible without Badspot's source model file(s).

Somehow I knew that Space would pop in to give us all a big lesson why this isn't possible.