Author Topic: Portal: Still Alive  (Read 1841 times)

On XBLA :D

From Wikipedia.
Portal: Still Alive

Portal: Still Alive was announced as an exclusive Xbox Live Arcade game at the 2008 E3 convention to be released on October 22, 2008, and will feature new levels and achievements. The additional content will be drawn from levels from the map pack based on "Portal: The Flash Version" created by We Create Stuff and will contain no additional story-related levels. According to Valve spokesman Doug Lombardi, Valve has been in discussion with Microsoft to bring Portal to Xbox Live Marketplace, but was limited by the amount of bandwidth that Microsoft is willing to allow for such content.

Sweet.

I already have it, on PC, owned.  Yes, you can get the new maps on PC, but not the new Achievements, so waste of money.

I already have it, on PC, owned.  Yes, you can get the new maps on PC, but not the new Achievements, so waste of money.

Portal: Still Alive was announced as an exclusive Xbox Live Arcade game
@Marcem, Bullstuff much? Also, owned.

The additional content will be drawn from levels from the map pack based on "Portal: The Flash Version" created by We Create Stuff and will contain no additional story-related levels.

http://portalmaps.wecreatestuff.com/

@|Shadow, owned much?

Where do i save it?

That's a question better suited for Marcem, seeing as he has it. I don't.

Where do i save it?
C:/Program Files/(Valve/)Steam/Steamapps/Nick/Portal/maps (Yes, I do know your Steam name, well, your nickname at least.)