Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 48451 times)

do you know how long a star takes to burn out?and if it was,it would be about the size of saturn.
oh yeah,stars don't burn out,they explode!oh,how sillystupid of you!
In response, if our star became a white dwarf(Burned out star) it would be smaller then earth.

[/quote]Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"

it is not a burnt out star i study stars and pluto can't be a star due to it haveing a outer layer being rock. And a burned out star is a black dawrf

plus it has the mass of 4 stars when it imploded, if Pluto was a burnt out star, then there will be a mix in the solar systems gravity feild, it would be a mess... Would take thousands of years to return back to normal.

Jesus christ, Pluto-Not a star. It is too small to be considered an actual planet, although, it is a planet, with a moon almost as big as itself. Its moon is too small to be classified as a moon as well. End of loving story.
On topic:
I love the map, Pluto's my favorite planet, because even if it is a "dwarf" planet, it's still a planet. Like how Jupiter's the biggest planet, it's still a planet.
HAHA

first off, stop this stupid pluto is a planet/asteroid/comet/moon/cookie/whatever the hell you wanna call it, it's insanely annoying, secondly after you manage to do that, try talkin about the actual map mmmmmmk? thanks guys =D anyway, i like this map, my friends and i build bases on it all the time, 10/10

secret planet is SO easy to find. . . look loving up when you spawn

By: ace frog

....you do know he said that the secret planet was Earth right? that thing you see there is Charon, and anyone who can at least tell me what direction to go in to find the secret Earth gets a pat on the back! (limited time offer)

EDIT: yes i know i have a comma special interest  :cookieMonster:

Originally classified as a planet, Pluto is now considered the largest member of a distinct population called the Kuiper belt.

Pluto is composed primarily of rock and ice

From its discovery in 1930 until 2006, Pluto was considered the Solar System's ninth planet.

August 24, 2006, the IAU defined the term "planet" for the first time. This definition excluded Pluto as a planet, and added it as member of the new category of "dwarf planet" along with Eris and Ceres

The object must be in orbit around the Sun.
The object must be massive enough to be a sphere by its own gravitational force. More specifically, its own gravity should pull it into a shape of hydrostatic equilibrium.
It must have cleared the neighbourhood around its orbit.[111][112]
Pluto fails to meet the third condition, since its mass was only 0.07 times that of the mass of the other objects in its orbit (Earth's mass, by contrast, is 1.7 million times the remaining mass in its own orbit).

The IAU further resolved that Pluto be classified in the simultaneously created dwarf planet category, and that it act as the prototype for the plutoid category of trans-Neptunian objects, in which it would be separately, but concurrently, classified.[115]

The verb "to pluto" (preterite and past participle: "plutoed") was a neologism coined in the aftermath of its transtion from planet to dwarf planet in the aftermath of the 2006 IAU decision. In January 2007, the American Dialect Society chose "plutoed" as its 2006 Word of the Year, defining "to pluto" as "to demote or devalue someone or something", "as happened to the former planet Pluto when the General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union decided Pluto no longer met its definition of a planet."[136][137]

Society president Cleveland Evans stated the reason for the organization's selection of "plutoed": "Our members believe the great emotional reaction of the public to the demotion of Pluto shows the importance of Pluto as a name. We may no longer believe in the Roman god Pluto, but we still have a sense of connection with the former planet."[138]

I think the moon gets a ground like The Planets map.

You don't know what Pluto is. Pluto is an asteroïd, and its an ice dwarf same with the moon Charon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pluto
Wiki is wrong, Pluto is a planet my dad says :D

Wiki is wrong, Pluto is a planet my dad says :D
Wrong.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:34:46 AM by Isjix »

member of the new category of "dwarf planet

lol its short and carrys a battle axe. to many D&D days
ne way i like the map its cool. ill use it for somthing.

O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZORPLUTO BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Its so small you can throw it out of your mouth by using your lazer.

Some people are dumb here, its not a planet, or a star, and it CANNOT BE AN asteriod.
It is a dwarf planet.
It is not a planet because it is too small.
It is not a star because stars emit heat and pluto doesnt
It is not an asteriod because the orbit of pluto would be irregular for an asteriod.
Orbit of haileys comet and pluto:

The orbit of pluto is too elliptical to be classified as a planet.
This concludes it

Pluto is a destroyed planet though.

August 24, 2006, the IAU defined the term "planet" for the first time. This definition excluded Pluto as a planet, and added it as member of the new category of "dwarf planet" along with Eris and Ceres
Quoted for truth, but don't forget the other Dwarf Planet, MakeMake.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:22:18 AM by doomonkey »