Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 48458 times)

Hey, Dope, umm... you can use the Modify Button. That all could have been one post.

Hey, Dope, umm... you can use the Modify Button. That all could have been one post.
dry forgot D:

its not a sta

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"
its not a star handicap its a planet i grew up with it as a planet and thats how it shall stay

stars dont burn out, they blow up or collapse. plantets on the other hand eventually get old and their core burns it self out and it becomes a solid core of iron(?) example, mars.

Nice bump.
Anyway, Jannet your a complete moron. When stars "burn out" as you put it, they either explode in a supernova, or collapse into a dwarf (or blue) star, and sometimes into a black hole.

NOOB.

sun of a banshee you are

No actaully scientists do call it the dwarf planet but techinicly they say its to small to be a planet.
yah and that ther wher 9999 others ones that wher about its size behind it

sooo they found another big rock and named it planet x i think

Anyway im gonna be the first Blocklander on pluto!

sooo they found another big rock and named it planet x i think

The term "Planet X" is mainly given to planets that are not currently known about, other then that astronomers think they are there.

NOOB.

Pluto is a white dwarf -_-

Pluto is a dwarf planet

Many of you are incorrect pluto is infact a dwarf planet, a white dwarf is that which remainds after a sun implodes on it'self 50% of the time, the other 50% it is likely to turn into a black hole.

Also you cannot trust wikipedia for information ANYONE can write there.