Author Topic: Hey guys, can we stop imitating the electronic market now?  (Read 1010 times)

I'm starting to get tired of seeing all these god damn computer gallery topics and wrench events clan (Excluding MicroBlock and Blockintosh and their work, because they're the only ones who build good ones.).

In a not so small nutshell: Stop making stupid laptop builds. Start making useful things with events, we already have a loving computer out of blocks.

should have said stop making pong...  How many have been made now?

should have said stop making pong...  How many have been made now?
That depends; how many people play Blockland?

Even more so, the things don't even do anything. I've already one upped them because I have made a calculator.

i made an adding machine that flips out from a computer roughly that size.

I mean a calculator as in can add /subtract 3 numbers that have 2 digits each correctly
i.e
13 + 45 - 20 was a valid input.

With a little editing you could easily make it do multiplication and division, also extending the max digits.

I mean a calculator as in can add /subtract 3 numbers that have 2 digits each correctly
i.e
13 + 45 - 20 was a valid input.

With a little editing you could easily make it do multiplication and division, also extending the max digits.
e-snake +1

We need a loving pinball machine I haven't seen a working one made yet with the pinball projectile.

I've seen a vertical one made before, but not a horizontal slanted one.

Seems like an easy thing to make, just lack of ideas I guess.

needs moar Linux Blocux