Author Topic: player type superhero  (Read 21124 times)

Why do people say "OMG first add-on dont flame!"
If everyone were allowed to say that, then this place would be full of stuff.
Anyone can make numbers really high, it's nothing special.
unforunatly it already is :(

you should lock
why
if you going to make a superhero, make it faster than a zombie tank.
cant this is the fastest the game allows

Its called, zombie mod and be the one that jumps high :o

whenever i enable playertypes such as this one in the addons list, there are no shanges in the speed i can walk or hight that i can jump. what could i be doing wrong. its not just this playertype. i did install it in the addons folder aswell but it deosnt do anything when i enable it. please help.

i rember this... i helped test this in assault map

i rember this... i helped test this in assault map
yes you did i failed at making it work haw i wanted like 15 times

whenever i enable playertypes such as this one in the addons list, there are no changes in the speed i can walk or hight that i can jump. what could i be doing wrong. its not just this playertype. i did install it in the addons folder aswell but it deosnt do anything when i enable it. please help.
are you playing as the payer type easyest way is to make a mini and were it says standard change that to superhero or use  the events

ON Activate - player - changedatablock - superohero
ON playertouch - player - changedatablock - superohero
i assume you know how to do this

ABOVE 1000 TIMES READ YES
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 10:08:45 PM by dark ninja »

When i use it it gets very annoying and i find my player  walking underground.

As if hes slowly digging and why do they jump so high?

i couldent care if this goes or stay's but.......everyone has a different opinion

When i use it it gets very annoying and i find my player  walking underground.
i found this too but only way to fix is to slow down but i tried and it was a little to slow (a lil faster than normal) i will research the problem now (works fine on non terrain maps (bedroom)

i downloaded this but i have some problems with it whenever im running around like outside the bedroom or something i fall through the map why is this?

im working on fixing it so stay tuned i found this to

i found this too but only way to fix is to slow down but i tried and it was a little to slow (a lil faster than normal) i will research the problem now (works fine on non terrain maps (bedroom)
Thanks Im sorry i said that because i was using it only on one map..i should have tried others.Thank You.

just dont even try to fix it, its easy to fix you have no need to, they want to fix it have them fix it...