Author Topic: Anyone have Diablo 2?  (Read 4546 times)

You asked if anyone had Diablo 2 and I answered.

Inb4flamewar

Actually that was just the topic title, learn to read details. I don't have enough room to make a topic called "Does anyone with Diablo 2 and the expansion 'Lord of Destruction' who has a character strong enough, and in hell mode, to help me defeat Baal?"

I found Diablo 2, but i'm not installing it, and phone I hate to tell you this ,but there is no cow level.
I hate to tell you this but there IS a cow level.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOGbT3_ZZJI&feature=related

I think he was just being facetious.

i have diablo 2,but its so old and scratched up from moving that it doesn't work anymore.i play like once a month when i get to borrow my friends play disc.

okay alone ill give you, but i can take him, just not with my online, i dont do online much because i dont like being forced to play every few days

okay alone ill give you, but i can take him, just not with my online, i dont do online much because i dont like being forced to play every few days

characters expire after like 50 days or some stuff

even if they expire you can play them again

characters expire after like 50 days or some stuff

even if they expire you can play them again
after 11, and no you cant[

i have diablo 2,but its so old and scratched up from moving that it doesn't work anymore.i play like once a month when i get to borrow my friends play disc.

Register the key online, use the blizzard downloader to get D2/LOD(if you have it too), then install it using that, problem solved.

After 90, and the game lets you play if you double click them.

why do they put the 10 days thing then?

Have you even progressed to level 10?  If not, you can hardly say you've played the game.  It expires after 10 days if you are below level 10, because Blizzard wants to make sure you are dedicated to your character.

you are dumb and you don't know anything

don't make claims like that when they're bullstuff

get out of my house

Have you even progressed to level 10?  If not, you can hardly say you've played the game.  It expires after 10 days if you are below level 10, because Blizzard wants to make sure you are dedicated to your character.
ive gotten past ten, but ive not played in a while, so i may be wrong

you are dumb and you don't know anything

don't make claims like that when they're bullstuff

get out of my house

wow your already breaking what you said