Poll

?

cats
64 (52.9%)
dogs
57 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cats or Dogs  (Read 10109 times)

Their piss smells. They also lick themselves so it might be gross to pet them.
DOGS smell. DOG stuff smells. DOG PISS smells. what the forget is your point? cats learn on THEIR OWN where to take a stuff, you have to teach a dog after about 99 stuffs on the carpet

DOGS smell. DOG stuff smells. DOG PISS smells. what the forget is your point? cats learn on THEIR OWN where to take a stuff, you have to teach a dog after about 99 stuffs on the carpet

Yeah but you can't get rid of cat piss smell if it's on your stuff.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT CATS!!
I WILL SEND HELL!!

cats=forgetheads

Sorry, but its the truth. Lol, today, a cat jumped the fence into the backyard. Knowing me with my two demon-like Miniature Weiner-dogs, I scrambled to the back door and opened it, shouting "SIC 'EM! SIC 'EM!!". Sure enough, the cat died HARD.

EDIT:

It depends on what kind of dog you have. Cats are forgeted up, they stink, get hair everywhere, and are angry ALL THE TIME. Dogs have feelings, whereas Cats are just "I don't give a damn. I just want food."

EDIT: Also:

Cats or Dogs. Which are the Better Pets?
by John Hawkins Vs. Scarloc DB

John Hawkins

Cats and Dogs? My God, do we even have to compare the two? OBVIOUSLY, dogs are better. EVERYONE knows that. Let's go over the reasons why.

Cat owner's = evil, Dog owners = good: Some well known cat owners include Saddam Hussein, Adolph Riddler, Mike Tyson and Martha Stewart. See, cat owners are B@STARDS!!! Well known dog owners? None other than Mother Theresa, Billy Graham, Martin Luther King, and even Jesus! Yes, even Jesus, son of God. How can you not like dogs better than cats when Jesus had one? What are you, SOME KIND OF HEATHEN!?!

Dogs defend people: Have you heard of guard dogs? Don't you feel safer with a dog in the home? Even little dogs bark if someone tries to break in to give you a warning. Dogs = safety. What about cats? Did you ever see that Stephen King movie, "Cat's Eye"? In it, some people say cats steal people's breath. Is that what you want? To be sleeping and have some F#$%^#* cat STEAL YOUR BREATH!?! If so you deserve what you get!! What about man eating tigers? Have you heard of them? Do you want to be eaten by some f#$%!*^ species of cat? What are you, stupid???? Is that the type of behavior you want to reward in an animal?

Cats and dogs on TV: Let's say you are stuck in the woods. Your leg is caught in a bear trap. You're trapped. It's getting dark. No one knows where you are. Wouldn't you want to have a dependable border collie like Lassie getting you help? Here's an animal that has hundreds of episodes worth of lifesaving experience. Basically all he did ever week was get his stupid owner Timmy out of jams. This is like a day at the beach for Lassie. Or would you rather have Morris the cat help you? Yeah, big help he'd be. "Morris help me, my leg is in a bear trap. Help!" Here's Morris's response "Meow, meow, meow, meow." Translation "I'm a stupid cat who doesn't really understand what you're saying. Feed me and then I'll wander away and leave you to die! Then I'll come back and eat you after you're dead. I've always wanted to see what you tasted like." IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??!?!?! TO HAVE YOUR ROTTING CARCASS EATEN BY YOUR PET?!?! THEN GET A CAT!!! BUT DON'T BLAME ME WHEN YOU DIE TRYING TO CHEW YOUR OWN LEG OFF TO GET OUT OF A BEAR TRAP!!!

Dogs are known as "Man's Best Friend": Do you know how long and hard they had to work to earn that title? There have literally been millions of species of animals, birds, insects, etc and yet dogs got the nod out of all of them. That's right, while cats were peeing on people's rugs, scratching up their furniture, and ignoring people when they call them dogs were working overtime. They were fetching papers, acting happy to see their masters, and wagging their tails every time someone even LOOKED in their directions. What about rewarding hard work? What about rewarding effort? Not picking dogs after all that work is just wrong! They've earned it!

So would you rather have a loyal, caring pet, an animal that has worked for more than 2 millenia to earn the title of man's best friend? Or on the other hand would you rather have a BREATH STEALING, ALMOST WILD ANIMAL THAT WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE IF IT COULD? For the love of God, CHOOSE DOGS!!!

Thank you for your time...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:14:27 AM by I'm The Hunter »

Cats are loving idiots. They sit around all day, do nothing but lick themselves and get lost. Dogs, on the other hand, are smart. You can teach them stuff, and they actually know when you're feeling sad.
You've never owned a cat if you think any of that is true. A dog is dumb as stuff if you don't train it either.

cats=forgetheads

Sorry, but its the truth. Lol, today, a cat jumped the fence into the backyard. Knowing me with my two demon-like Miniature Weiner-dogs, I scrambled to the back door and opened it, shouting "SIC 'EM! SIC 'EM!!". Sure enough, the cat died HARD.

EDIT:

It depends on what kind of dog you have. Cats are forgeted up, they stink, get hair everywhere, and are angry ALL THE TIME. Dogs have feelings, whereas Cats are just "I don't give a damn. I just want food."
what bullstuff.
my cat does not smell whatsoever, even when i leave on vacation and come back (and am therefore not used to the smell), my cats are NEVER angry, even with strangers, they ALWAYS come to my lap after they eat, even if it means getting in the way of me playing a video game. they also love strangers, and play around a lot. I've met dogs that act exactly the way you're talking about. oh, and as for the handicapation of the cat you saw, that was just that cat. there are dogs next door to me that are scared stuffless of our cats.

You've never owned a cat if you think any of that is true. A dog is dumb as stuff if you don't train it either.
=true, and cats can learn on their own for the most part. mine knows how to open the door; no special wire and i never taught it how. i used to have a dog, i had to manually teach it EVERYTHING.

My mom has a crappy little dog. It smells, it barks, it chews stuff up, it stuffs everywhere, etc.

I have two cats. They are well behaved, come when I call, only go to the bathroom in their litter, and sleep with me every night.

what bullstuff.
my cat does not smell whatsoever, even when i leave on vacation and come back (and am therefore not used to the smell), my cats are NEVER angry, even with strangers, they ALWAYS come to my lap after they eat, even if it means getting in the way of me playing a video game. they also love strangers, and play around a lot. I've met dogs that act exactly the way you're talking about. oh, and as for the handicapation of the cat you saw, that was just that cat. there are dogs next door to me that are scared stuffless of our cats.
=true, and cats can learn on their own for the most part. mine knows how to open the door; no special wire and i never taught it how. i used to have a dog, i had to manually teach it EVERYTHING.

It definately is true then,

Cats: Good for busy people

Dogs: Good for patient and non-busy people

And also, for all of those people who hate dogs because of their behavior:

Get a loving purebred. Don't be lazy, mutts are for fatasses.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:17:05 AM by I'm The Hunter »

It definately is true then,

Cats: Good for busy people

Dogs: Good for patient and non-busy people

how the forget did you come to that conclusion? I'm not busy at all, i've got all the time in the world. I just don't want to have to pick my pet's stuff up 500 times before they learn WHER2stuff

My mom has a crappy little dog. It smells, it barks, it chews stuff up, it stuffs everywhere, etc.

I have two cats. They are well behaved, come when I call, only go to the bathroom in their litter, and sleep with me every night.
<3

how the forget did you come to that conclusion? I'm not busy at all, i've got all the time in the world. I just don't want to have to pick my pet's stuff up 500 times before they learn WHER2stuff
<3

My point exactly.

Dogs need patience and understanding, and lots of care.

Cats are those kind of animals you don't really need to worry about.

oh, so you LIKE picking up huge piles of stuff? ok
and you're right, cats are smart enough to have the ability to tend to themselves.

Domesticated dogs are usually bigger than cats, but any wild cat would kick the stuff out of any dog.

oh, so you LIKE picking up huge piles of stuff? ok
and you're right, cats are smart enough to have the ability to tend to themselves.

My dogs have a doogy ramp with a playpen outside, we don't need to pick up stuff for about a week.

And thank you for not arguing, I like both. I do enjoy dogs because they tend to be playful and helpful, and I do enjoy cats because they suck up to you for attention. <3

I like dogs, but they're somewhere around 7 on my most liked animals list.

Domesticated dogs are usually bigger than cats, but any wild cat would kick the stuff out of any dog.
true.

Wut?
It really died?