Poll

?

cats
64 (52.9%)
dogs
57 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cats or Dogs  (Read 10114 times)

Both
My dog is more funny.
I will be making movies at youtube if i get his madness at video.
Sometimes he just freaks out.

LOOK AT THESE BADASSES: (I have a Shiba :D)
I love Shibas ):
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:36:36 PM by Colten »

My dog is funny,He is huge and acts like he is really small :D,Cats aren't bad but my dogs would probably hate it and my brother is allergic to cat dandruff.

Dogs

since other people said something other than dogs or cats: Turtles

I like dogs but they are to much trouble.
I like cats better.

Domesticated dogs are usually bigger than cats, but any wild cat would kick the stuff out of any dog.

What about a Wolf?

Mine do

yeah my cat does too.

i have 4 cats and 4 dogs and quite honestly its a tie.

cats are awesome if you dont want to do much for it aside from feed it.
dogs are awesome if you want to get some exercise, and if you want to bask in the glory of hard work payed off (aka a well trained dog).
cats are bad because of the scratching and things of that nature.
dogs are bad when they are hyper and not thinking.
also most of the factors you guys use against either animal are only in SOME of the animals.
such as say the people who state dogs are handicapped, thats only some types of dogs, my golden retrievers are brilliant, wheras my old english sheepdog is dumb as stuff.
and the people that say cats are lazy little douchebags. i have two bengal cats that are always doing something, but i also have a stray cat that loves to lay around all day (especially on the keyboard).

I've never had a dog (I've lived in an apartment / trailer park my whole life, no dogs allowed), although I have had several cats. I have two right now, I've had them for about 4 years.

Here's a pic of one of my cats.
\
Not a very good pic, but it's the only one I have right now. It was mostly a close-up test with my (now broken) camera

Fox :D
:D

trailer park
redneck

(TapeDeck's tribal comment of the now)
(couldn't think of how long it has been since i have been tribal.  seems like not enough.  Bisjac would not be proud.)

both, but as far as strange things that make you laugh goes, cats win.

BOW DOWN TO CO CO AND MANGO