Author Topic: I made an airplane and I need a scripter...  (Read 935 times)

Can someone give me a script for an airplane I made/give me the finished airplane? If the loving picture file wasn't so big I'd post it!  :panda:

Edit the Flying Wheeled Jeep or the Stunt Plane, assuming your model has wheel hubs and mount points set correctly.

Edit the Flying Wheeled Jeep or the Stunt Plane, assuming your model has wheel hubs and mount points set correctly.

I don't know how to script.

I don't know how to script.
Look at existing scripts, you'll learn alot. That is how most users learned.

Open the .cs files in Vehicle_Stunt_Plane.zip using Notepad or another plain text editor. Read through them. Most of making vehicles and weapons (without special effects) is changing simple properties like "max wheel speed" is how fast it can go and "directDamage" on a weapon is how much damage a projectile does when it hits.

Open the .cs files in Vehicle_Stunt_Plane.zip using Notepad or another plain text editor. Read through them. Most of making vehicles and weapons (without special effects) is changing simple properties like "max wheel speed" is how fast it can go and "directDamage" on a weapon is how much damage a projectile does when it hits.

Gees louise that scripting is too much for me I quit!