Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 4744 times)

You guys have enough time on your hands?

I poop in your cereal.

Lolwut?

This "guy" is just another idiot in my opinion (which is based entirely on that single quote)

This "guy" is just another idiot in my opinion (which is based entirely on that single quote)

Me saying

Lol-Laugh out loud
and then
Wut

Makes me an idiot? You shouldn't say that seeing as how on every one of my posts before that and after it I have had flawless grammar, and pure intelligent posts used when necessary.

Me saying

Lol-Laugh out loud
and then
Wut

Makes me an idiot? You shouldn't say that seeing as how on every one of my posts before that and after it I have had flawless grammar, and pure intelligent posts used when necessary.

Looks like you slipped up then. How unfortunate that I picked that post out of all the possible ones to make a judgement of your character (not that my opinion of you should bother you in any way?)

Looks like you slipped up then. How unfortunate that I picked that post out of all the possible ones to make a judgement of your character (not that my opinion of you should bother you in any way?)

No, it doesn't, but just saying that one post could decide how you look at me for the time I'm here just proves your ignorance.

Welcome I will say high while My Kitty steals your Hardrive

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Anyway welcome! Have fun, play nice, and don't spam.