Swedish Vikings re-post + namechange to Scandinavian Vikings

Author Topic: Swedish Vikings re-post + namechange to Scandinavian Vikings  (Read 2533 times)

What about other people from countries that had viking culture as well? Finland, Estonia, Greenland, Vinland(in America), Åland, Faroe Islands, Kalmar Union, a big part of Great Britain, Normandy(in France)...I could go on
He has got a point. If you are going to be a viking clan you must accept all viking heritage.
Also, thwat if a person who is an immigrant from a location you want?

What about other people from countries that had viking culture as well? Finland, Estonia, Greenland, Vinland(in America), Åland, Faroe Islands, Kalmar Union, a big part of Great Britain, Normandy(in France)...I could go on

Yeah, and the vikings also left some lineages among the villagers they pillaged and raped.

Don't forget the women pillaged and taken from Ireland :D

He has got a point. If you are going to be a viking clan you must accept all viking heritage.
Also, thwat if a person who is an immigrant from a location you want?
It's just a name, nothing else.

It's just a name, nothing else.
Ah I see... I'd mention that in your post.

do an ikea build
Lol.

Anyway I'm from Denmark (who loving cares? unlike america lol), you forgot to add finnish flag. :cookieMonster:

Sure. Make an app and post it here or in the gallery. I'll add a finnish flag when I finish school.

Jag ar fran Sverige, vad ska jag bygga for an app?

Jag ar fran Sverige, vad ska jag bygga for an app?
Spelar ingen roll, bara det är bra gjort :)

This is not tribal, he is just saying it is for people from Sweden, Norway or Denmark. It is almost like saying wanting a clan called the new york giants and only people from new york can join is tribal.
Quote with respect.

BUMP
Hmmm.... jag ska bygga en jatte-stor svensk flagga! :D