Author Topic: Clan [Mi]  (Read 16183 times)

Didn't Rky have a group rpg?
Yes damnit.

The problem of course being that because I lack these other skills I end up subconsciously building it so that I can make entire projects on my own, which leads me to never actually seek out help except for testing. So I'm going to stimulate the economy and start requesting some stuff.

I need some graphical art(2d) done(lots of it, everywhere), and a few small scripts if anyone feels like it.(these are scripts that are already in my work plan further down the road if no one feels like scripting them, so no worries)

I know how I can join. I'll be a modeler! Time to go through those lovey pictures of myself :D

I admit I haven't been so active, but man, it's Xmas time...

Well regardless of no one being around I'm making major progress and I will be needing builders sometime in the future.

+Be efficient. If I see you building a wall out of 4x1s(or, god forbid, 2x1s), something is seriously wrong.
+Structure rather than detail. Looking for functionality rather than piles of eye-candy at the moment.
+Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. They want to destroy your precious work.
Be ready to build tomorrow if you want to help.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 03:32:17 AM by rkynick »

Well regardless of no one being around I'm making major progress and really only need the following at this point.

Content scripters

2d artists

Maybe someone could join up? If not I need to make my own topic for this stuff as I will need somewhere to lay out my plans.

I have seen some modding clans come, they tend to die due to inactivity, because of this I wanted to make a modding clan that won't fail, this is how [Mi] was born.
Heh.

Quote from: Rynsts profile
Planning on buying the full version of blockland very soon!

There is an ID 10013 on a server im on right now and he is fine. Good grammar and does not spam. :D
That would be me :)

Heh.

He's in BP also, very nice and not an idiot like almost all the rest of them.

Well regardless of no one being around I'm making major progress and really only need the following at this point.

Content scripters

2d artists

Maybe someone could join up? If not I need to make my own topic for this stuff as I will need somewhere to lay out my plans.

I just got a tablet, but am grounded from PC. :o When ungrounded I will make you something to show mah talents. 1 week biotch. D:

Anything that needs models?

Im board :D actualy :C

I believe the clan is dead. :/