Author Topic: A message from Blocklandsucksass's on youtube  (Read 4059 times)

Hellow friend.

Recently I hav found your vids and i must say blockland....or should I say lameland sucks balls. It also licks ass. Gmod is so much better, ya, you can build with the mouse IN LAME LAND YOU MUST USE YOUR KEYBOARD TO BUILD. IT SUCKS NUTS AND BOLTS. Pleas remove your videos and tell all the other lamelanders to remove their videos too. Save the internet.

Also tell that Badspot guy that he is a nut sucking dush who likes to suck my nuts all night.

Not love
Me

I love these people. Here is his youtube page if you want to see his one video. http://www.youtube.com/user/blocklandsucksass I'm personally going to ignore him, but do to him what you please.

I loving lol'd at "nut sucking dush who likes to suck my nuts all night"

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqbKmA8vnc Aha he called Blockland Bad Ass

What the forget is wrong with this kid. He probably has nothing better to do. If I ever see this cigarette in real life, I'm going to shoot him, and then shoot his body until his corpse is spread across his street.

Hahaha disregard that he sucks roosters.

He was a handicapped user called chocolatedripping. He is such a loving idiot.

Gmod is so much better, ya,

Wait wait wait.... Did he just compare gmod and Blockland? Is that why he flamed you? There is no loving comparison.

Wait wait wait.... Did he just compare gmod and Blockland? Is that why he flamed you? There is no loving comparison.
He flamed me for scolding his low I.Q. because he was spamming "BLCOKALNDS SUKS ROBLOX RULES" in every other video.

I think there's someone here who needs to learn the numpad from the arrow keys.  :cookieMonster:

He was a friend i mean making a youtube channel JUST to insult a GAME?! i hope he gets hit by a bus, and then shot to death.

Hellow friend.

Recently I hav found your vids and i must say blockland....or should I say lameland sucks balls. It also licks ass. Gmod is so much better, ya, you can build with the mouse IN LAME LAND YOU MUST USE YOUR KEYBOARD TO BUILD. IT SUCKS NUTS AND BOLTS. Pleas remove your videos and tell all the other lamelanders to remove their videos too. Save the internet.

Also tell that Badspot guy that he is a nut sucking dush who likes to suck my nuts all night.

Not love
Me

This douche needs to find something better to do with his time. Seriously.

LOL made a motivation picture.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 07:15:26 PM by koolkody12 »

Report him, Troll accounts will be banned from Youtube. Don't gratify him by posting or anything, just Report and Rate down.

Report his profile, he had links to a research site.

Note: His anti-blockland website contains a virus.