Author Topic: Some bitch wrecked my bike  (Read 7418 times)

I suppose, it's easier to egg someone's house then break their bike. Most people leave them inside, unless you have a lot of time on your hands and are into stalking people then go ahead and break the kids bike.

Who leaves their bike inside?

Who leaves their bike inside?
I leave mine inside my fence.

I have a bike I keep in my garage. Big thing in my area with bike thieves.

I was walking my bike home from school with my friend and out of no where this stupid seventh grader comes flying by yelling, "YOU HAVE A BIKE, YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO!". Then he smashes right into my back tire and bends the rim like crazy. It looks like a car hit the back tire. Anyways, being nice like I am, I just walk it home and say nothing to the idiotic kid. The next day, I'm trying to ride my bike to school but the rim is hitting the brake pad all the time. So, I run to school and make it in the nick of time. The worst thing of all is that the bike is brand new and already wrecked. Now I have to spend money fixing the bike and I probably won't be able to get the new computer I've been wanting.

Discuss.
well at least a brother didn't steal your bike

My wheel always hit the Break Pad too, because of bad handling :D (I must have flown off 20 times, and one time I hit a mailbox while looking at a dog to my side and I flipped over it with my hand under my back scraping that bitch up) Anyhow I just unscrewed the break pad and took it off.

mine also scratches the brake pad, but I seriously need a new bike anyway, my current one is like 5 years old..

I'm not gay enough to ride a bike.

Problem is I am gay enough to ride public transport :(

I've never learned how to ride a bike :D

Wow. Respect just hit rock bottom.

Thats a stupid reason to lose respect :/

Bikes suck. You can't use them to pickup chicks, they look terribly ugly, and are just a hassle.

I didn't learn to ride a bike till' 11 :D