Author Topic: Lockdown (School)  (Read 6328 times)

there's no such thing as a lockdown in australia.

also wtf, why the hell would they lock you inside the school if there was a bomb threat? Anyone else see the irony in this?
Nope, not at all.  :cookieMonster:

also wtf, why the hell would they lock you inside the school if there was a bomb threat? Anyone else see the irony in this?
because they want you to die well i'll tell that makes this school a worst place to get advise, i huerd this from my friend anyway um this kid died from a disease <which is impossable not unless you stuff every one in a single room> called meva i think  anyway one other kid got it so they desided lock up all the other kids ALL IN THE SAME ROOM i swear schools just want us to die.
please don't flame me

because they want you to die well i'll tell that makes this school a worst place to get advise, i huerd this from my friend anyway um this kid died from a disease <which is impossable not unless you stuff every one in a single room> called meva i think  anyway one other kid got it so they desided lock up all the other kids ALL IN THE SAME ROOM i swear schools just want us to die.
please don't flame me

You're loving stupid.

forget you too

Don't forget the other "o".

You're still a dumbass for believing him.

your still a dumbass for acting like a starfish for getting mad at me for something i hured

We had a lockdown once when ninjas attacked
http://current.com/items/89052836_ninja_sighting_causes_school_lockdown

In tenth grade my Spanish teacher found a bomb threat on the stall in the bathroom. She reported it and the school was in lock down.

I was in CAD at the time and my teacher turned on the internet and we played games. The bitch who did it got caught, and they found out she was the one who pulled a fire alarm for no reason with like two feet of snow on the ground.

nice break to just sit down and play some games nice story anyway :D

your still a dumbass for acting like a starfish for getting mad at me for something i hured

It's all good.

I just don't like you.
Otherwise I wouldn't act like an starfish to you.

Get used to it.

you make a dumb post now and  WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT ME if its my name i'll change it other then that forget off

Wow, lock downs? How loving stupid?

We British have the common knowledge to know that if something goes tits up, you grab the sharpest object near you and stay near the one with a projectile weapon.

if something goes tits up, you grab the sharpest object near you and stay near the one with a projectile weapon.
So women aren't allowed to jump in your school? :cookieMonster:

if something goes tits up, you grab the sharpest object near you and stay near the one with a projectile weapon.
Blunt weapons like shovels also count when you're in Oxfordshire.