Author Topic: Gang war?  (Read 7044 times)

Ok so on Wednesday October 22, i was absent from school (hookey). When i got back i noticed everyone was cautious and their were armed police in Bullet-proof vests. I was like whatever. Now today (the 23rd) I recieved a letter saying bla bla bla there was graffiti bla bla and that students are advised to remain on alert for there were rumors about "People dieing on the 24th (Friday) and the after school dance. There is extremely strict rules and an increase in security. Since i stood home on wed. My mom is making me go to school tomorrow >.>. I don't know i'm kinda scared but i'm just not sure

Tl:dr- Bad things happen tomorrow. I'm afraid and i have to go.

Discuss. Think it's just a rumor or what?

Hope you get shot :D

In all seriousness though, nothing will happen to you unless you hang out with the "Cool" kids that do drugs and all.

i would just stay away from the people that look suspicious.

Hope you get shot :D

In all seriousness though, nothing will happen to you unless you hang out with the "Cool" kids that do drugs and all.

Well I do hang out with all the "cool" people and i'm kinda preppy, but I don't do drugs ;D

Well I do hang out with all the "cool" people and i'm kinda preppy, but I don't do drugs ;D
You're gonna get shot :D

You're gonna get shot :D

lol If i survive that would be the stuff (and not lose anything important) like getting shot in the stomach <3
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:07:57 PM by Messes »

Getting shot in the leg would suck. I don't want to get shot anywhere but if I had to choose I'd say somewhere in the stomach that won't make me die or disabled or anything. Because there are barely any muscles that would have to be worked and you could still walk and use your hands. :D

Gangs are pathetic.  Gang Wars are stupid and pointless.  The people in gangs have no lives and should all just shoot eachother.

Gangs are pathetic.  Gang Wars are stupid and pointless.  The people in gangs have no lives and should all just shoot eachother.

Tus creating gang wars.

The trouble that they don't stop.  They just continue to somehow keep gaining members.  The god damn hospitals are saving them to.

24th (Friday) and the after school dance.
Do you go to my school? :o and spelled dying :D

Shoot them before they shoot you :D

Shoot them before they shoot you :D
And get bigger guns.