Author Topic: Gang war?  (Read 7042 times)

you want a gang fight?  :cookieMonster:
How about I just snipe the little stuffs before they start acting handicapped?
If a gang fight EVER happens around here (Doubtful), I'll be across the street with a .22, and start shooting them in the kneecaps.

How about I just snipe the little stuffs before they start acting handicapped?
If a gang fight EVER happens around here (Doubtful), I'll be across the street with a .22, and start shooting them in the kneecaps.

don't forget to call Badspot and say to bring his one gauge shotgun!

I'll bring one of them to the alley and show him my best friend, Mr. 50. Deagle.

Mr. 50. Deagle.
Most overused weapon in history. There's a reason I chose the .22: It has enough force to crack a bone, but not exit. A headshot is lethal, because it will keep bouncing around inside of the skull.

Recomended weapons of choice.

I would try to make friends with everyone cept for cool kids and populars.

No offense but most of Blocklanders and nerds =P. A+ Honor roll crap. I prefer not to make friends
with nerds at my school. They give you a bad rep and laugh when you say poop. I mean WTF?
Who laughs when you say poop. But that's just me. right when i entered Middleschool My first friend was
a popular kid. And ever since 4 years now I have been popular...Not saying all nerds are gay. I have about 10
who i consider my "friend"

I'm getting honers.
I'm very athletic.
I don't find "poop" funny at all.

Not only nerds get honor roll.

No offense but most of Blocklanders and nerds =P. A+ Honor roll crap. I prefer not to make friends
with nerds at my school. They give you a bad rep and laugh when you say poop. I mean WTF?
Who laughs when you say poop. But that's just me. right when i entered Middleschool My first friend was
a popular kid. And ever since 4 years now I have been popular...Not saying all nerds are gay. I have about 10
who i consider my "friend"
At meh chool no one is popular and practically everyone (ME) is a geek or nerd. Also i dont laugh at people saying poop or pretty much any thing like that.... alotough i do laugh at thishttp ://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-baywatch-nightmare-SoA.jpg lol so funny

300 rounds per second! :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 07:24:50 PM by Quantum »

Simple way to get rid of it all:

"Build a sentry."

make sure they don't have any spies though

Simple way to get rid of it all:

"Build a sentry."

What if the gangs have spies?

Tape beat me :(

What if the gangs have spies?

Tape beat me :(

Osht, also add that. Get a Pyro in there to spycheck everyone that passes the doors.

Story: there was a baby on a couch, a car drives by and shoots  the house, the baby gets hit in the back and lives, but it is now crippled, the gangsters hit the wrong house.