Author Topic: Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman: A theoretical and realism-based argument.  (Read 7988 times)

You forgot, Master Chief is a nerdy macho man.  Seriously, he sounds like a child's forum RP character.  Gordon is a little more creative.

Spartan[Sierra]-117:
Died: [UNKNOWN] MIA.
This probably means that he is separated from all forms of communication (hence, the "ultra weapons", entire armies, etc. cannot help him) or dead, in which case he cannot fight.

You forgot, Master Chief is a nerdy macho man.  Seriously, he sounds like a child's forum RP character.  Gordon is a little more creative.
This is a duel not who is more of a bad ass, if it were Gordon would win.

No, MC could lift 400 pounds without his suit, Gordon could lift 200 pounds.  Anything you find wrong about that?

4. Since when does the Grav Gun work on zombies?

If you use the primary fire on a Zombie, Combine, or Headcrab, it damages them.

Also, Gordon has his brother John Freeman

This is why Gordon would win in a fight.

If you use the primary fire on a Zombie, Combine, or Headcrab, it damages them.
Hmm, i tried that, but i didn't think i was doing anything to them

This is why Gordon would win in a fight.
Wait, didn't Gordon get stepped on by the next boss and then became a pile of hands?

He doesn't need to be! He doesn't eat in ANY of the HL games! :D
He just blew up Magnusson's microwave casserole for the lulz, not because he wanted it. :3

1. Gorden? I think you've been watching too much Half Life: Full Life Consequences
2. True, the HL1 army would kill Gordon
3. He can't lift Master Chief with the Grav Gun, he's WAY to heavy, he'd need the super charged Gravity Gun, that can lift heavy things and instantly kill enemies
4. Since when does the Grav Gun work on zombies?
1. meh
2.yup
3. were does it say mc is heavy?
4. does in my game

This probably means that he is separated from all forms of communication (hence, the "ultra weapons", entire armies, etc. cannot help him) or dead, in which case he cannot fight.
MIA.
Missing In Action.
He is floating in a part of a ship somewhere in space, near an unknown planet (Probably Onyx). Furthermore, he doesn't require any armies or "Ultra Weapons" to assist him, in-fact, most of his missions were done solo.
Issac!
Just kidding, one on one Master Chief would probably win, but most of his power comes mainly from his suit, without it he would be terrible
Nope. When he was 12, he destroyed 3-5 ODST's with his bare hands. He cracked some skulls, broke some limbs, and didn't break a sweat. Age 12. He's like, 30-something now, so it only makes sense his strength would have almost doubled.

Armor impenetrable under any normal means. Shielding technology blocks Ballistics and Plasma weaponry.
um if its in pentratable gordon lost

3. were does it say mc is heavy?
Quote from: Xbox.com
Master Chief stands at an impressive 7'2" tall, with an approximate finished weight of 275 pounds.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/articles/20070910-madametussaud.htm

He's still a human figure, i don't know if the Gravity Gun can pick him up still

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/articles/20070910-madametussaud.htm

He's still a human figure, i don't know if the Gravity Gun can pick him up still
275 Pounds is without his suit on.

He weighs a half a ton with the suit.

How I see it:
Master Chief:
A know-it-all in a heavy suit. Strengthened by a suit, and other substances. Without the suit, he would be dead.

Gordon Freeman:
Average man. Strengthened by experience. Light suit. Even without the suit, could survive if careful.

Yeah, Master Chief would win a fight, but over all, Gordon wins over Master Chief any day.