Author Topic: Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman: A theoretical and realism-based argument.  (Read 7987 times)

275 Pounds is without his suit on.
Oh right, dang it, i forget how much he weighs with his suit on :/

THEN READ MY POST DAMMIT.

Gordon rounds up all the chicks

Gordon Freeman has godmode

depends its kinda like a food web master chief can kill gordon if he used a few plasma nades and rifles BUT talkign about plasma rifles the ar2's "energy ball" could totally obliverate master chief BUT if gordon faced master chief with his crowbar and master chief had a spartan laz0r >:)   

GORDON WOULD KEEL HEAM!!!

Issac!
Just kidding, one on one Master Chief would probably win, but most of his power comes mainly from his suit, without it he would be terrible
Isaac is cool and all, has good weapons. But Master Cheifs shield's kind of negate the powerful weapons Isaac uses. Isaac against Gordon? There wouldn't be a Gordon, Isaac could break his head off with his hands. In a melee contest, Issac would overpower Cheif.

Edited for spelling of Isaac's name.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:38:47 AM by Chrono »

Issac is cool and all, has good weapons. But Master Cheifs shield's kind of negate the powerful weapons Issac uses. Issac against Gordon? There wouldn't be a Gordon, Issac could break his head off with his hands. In a melee contest, Issac would overpower Cheif.

I know I would.

How I see it:
Master Chief:
A know-it-all in a heavy suit. Strengthened by a suit, and other substances. Without the suit, he would be dead.
Gordon Freeman:
Average man. Strengthened by experience. Light suit. Even without the suit, could survive if careful.

Yeah, Master Chief would win a fight, but over all, Gordon wins over Master Chief any day.

When he was 12, he destroyed 3-5 ODST's with his bare hands

No he wouldn't

Spartan[Sierra]-117:
Died: [UNKNOWN] MIA.
This probably means that he is separated from all forms of communication (hence, the "ultra weapons", entire armies, etc. cannot help him) or dead, in which case he cannot fight.