Author Topic: What should I get?  (Read 3376 times)

My mom thinks the lasers are illigal.

Only if they have over 8 Miliwats output.

But you buy them anyway, Your not going to get arrested unless your shining it in peoples faces and stuff. I used to have a really powerful one but some ass stole and then moved to a different school.  :(  It was a really nice on you could see the beam outside durring the day, Best 30 bucks I ever spent.

Google some stuff about laws and show them to your mom. >:)

But you buy them anyway, Your not going to get arrested unless your shining it in peoples faces and stuff. I used to have a really powerful one but some ass stole and then moved to a different school.  :(  It was a really nice on you could see the beam outside durring the day, Best 30 bucks I ever spent.

So google: "Laser laws"

Desert.

That would probably be a nice spot then if you have access to large peices of land.

I can't find any laws, for Nevada

bump, I need more ideas.

you can get battlefield2.

I really want an Xbox 360, but I wouldn't be able to get any games if I got that.
If you got the x box i could try to send you  pre-owned halo 3 for $10 or blue dragon for $15.although it might take a while cause im from ireland so ill have to send it by air mail and you will have to get the money converted to euro cause thats what we use over here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:47:41 PM by dare devil »

AN XBOX 360, A PS3, AND A BRAND NEW FERARRI ENZO!!!

Get laid.
Actually some hookers are under $200...with parental consent it could be legal.......*coughs* But what would I know? lol

Im apparently getting my car early. :D
In about a week it'll be here. Along with a Litre of fuel. :DD
Though - All I know right now is it's a truck. :(
/NOU ROBOTPARENTS

I dunno what to get for Christmas :(

Im apparently getting my car early. :D
In about a week it'll be here. Along with a Litre of fuel. :DD
Though - All I know right now is it's a truck. :(
/NOU ROBOTPARENTS
One truck and a litre of petrol...hmmm that means it's enough to start it and pull out of the driveway before it runs out. :)