Author Topic: Toilet Paper.  (Read 5889 times)

I'm laughing at the argument between Ethan and Otis. Ethan... you lost this argument before it even began.

I'm laughing at the argument between Ethan and Otis. Ethan... you lost this argument before it even began.
Otis actually won whatever argument he would ever be in at birth.

Which kind of brings us back to toilet paper.

Kids, look away.

Who said it was an argument?

Oh, of course.

Why, that would be lies! And no one lies of course!

Why, that would be lies! And no one lies of course!
I was talking about movies, not advertising, which is basically 99% lies.

They wouldn't put something completely untrue on movies.
Ever heard of Finding Nemo? It's actually all true, clown fish do speak, then get lost along the Great Barrier Reef and then end up hanging out with Penguins.

And the Matrix? That's based on a man from 1982.

Ever heard of Finding Nemo? It's actually all true, clown fish do speak, then get lost along the Great Barrier Reef and then end up hanging out with Penguins.

Oh for goodness' sake.

Ya know, I knew movies chronicled real life, but that'd mean we're supposedly in Australia watching Mel Gibson piss Tina Turner off in some dome of thunder. Who runs Barter Town? Why Rughugger runs bater town. Now say it!

Ya know, I knew movies chronicled real life, but that'd mean we're supposedly in Australia watching Mel Gibson piss Tina Turner off in some dome of thunder. Who runs Barter Town? Why Rughugger runs bater town. Now say it!
Is Mad Max a good movie? I've heard of it, but have never seen it obviously.