Author Topic: Help and vote: Mansion: NEW: Map  (Read 7973 times)

Is this your first time because it looks pretty nice.

Again, since it's sketchup, you could have easily not made this.

Interesting... I would like to see this done. Just please remember:
IF THIS IS PUBLISHED, PLEASE PUBLISH A DARK VERSION TOO!

Sorry for the bigness. Just making sure that people understand me this time. Dark versions always help with RPG's and REALLY help with DM's :D

Interesting... I would like to see this done. Just please remember:

Sorry for the bigness. Just making sure that people understand me this time. Dark versions always help with RPG's and REALLY help with DM's :D

umm thanks? and i still dont know if its going to be a map yet untill some does it for me :D

PLZ make it that would be so awesome :3

GREAT NEWS! I figured out you can export it to blender from where you can get a DTS FILE :D

if this were that simple I'd have had all of my design work as maps by like 2006.

you can import the shapes, but the textures won't load; you need to go through an accessory 3d program like milkshape and add all of them again yourself, but milkshape doesn't take kindly to .dts sketchup files

that said, I wish you the best of luck and if you figure out how, please tell me.  I've made a lot of sketchup models over the years that would make great maps or weapons, and can make quite a few more.

getting it to be dark after you have made a "daytime" version isnt hard and can be done even in-game

if this were that simple I'd have had all of my design work as maps by like 2006.

you can import the shapes, but the textures won't load; you need to go through an accessory 3d program like milkshape and add all of them again yourself, but milkshape doesn't take kindly to .dts sketchup files

that said, I wish you the best of luck and if you figure out how, please tell me.  I've made a lot of sketchup models over the years that would make great maps or weapons, and can make quite a few more.

O RLY? I SHALL PROVE YOU WRONG.