Author Topic: Games you grew up playing  (Read 3756 times)

Donkey Kong Country series. <3

Lets start.
4-6 years old: Rainbow Six (first one)
6-8 years old: Starcraft
8-10 years old: Stellar Frontier
11 years old: first Blockland
12 years old: RTB (played it just when it became dead)
13 years old: Blockland v9

Math blasters, wiggins in storyland, spy fox, pajama sam, and some other Humongous Entertainment games.

I played Doom when I was 9, and played BL when I was 10.

Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Sims, Sim City 3000, Halo 1, Half Life 1, Harry Potter (The first one :P), Warcraft 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, Red Alert 2, Sonic the Hedgehog (The old 2d ones).

Ah, those were the days.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 08:33:06 PM by Toadzard »

PONG!  liked pacman and galactica

PS1 and PS2 games mostly, the Gameboy Pokemon series as well.

PS2:

Project Eden
Dropship
Tribes: Aerial Assault

Whole bunch more I forgot...

???-6 Some amazingly old Atari.
6-11 RCT1/2
12-Now All the generic FPS games e.g CoD4, Three Halos, Brothers in Arms: HH, GoW (ugh), random driving games. And BL.

Super Smash Brothers, Mario Party series, Timesplitters 2, Halo, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsports, Rainbow six 3: Black Arrow, and Ace Combat 4.

These are all games that I have vivid memories of.

18 months - 3 years of age: Assorted kids games on the computer.

4 - 10: Mystic Quest (SNES), Super Mario games (Super Mario World and Super Marip 64 primarily), Zelda games on SNES, Streets of Rage (SNES), Twisted Edge Snowboarding (N64), 1080 Snowboarding (N64), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series, Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis), and probably more I can't remember.

10 - Present: Grand Theft Auto III and up, Turok III (N64), Sonic the Hedgehog (Dreamcast), Coaster Works (Dreamcast), still playing THPS, Super Smash Bros. (N64), [Insert a bunch of games I can't remember, but I know there was a lot more], Blockland (:D).

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:51:41 PM by VerticalHorizon »

Anything not boreing :D

The systems I had, in roughly this order: NES, Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Wii

:cookieMonster:

I had SMB 3, LoZ, Excitebike, Operation Wolf (holy stuff that game was HARD), some side-scrolling spaceship shooter thing, and Metroid on the NES, assorted kid's games on computer, started playing Lego games (Island 1/2/3, Legoland, Loco, Alpha Team <3), last year got BL, and on Christmas got orange box. :D

Rayman 2 raised me good i tells ya.

Madden 96 on my sega, some baseball game on my sega, alnd some 2d jurassic park game (really old), all on sega

When I was really young, I played a lot of games, too many to name.
As for games I really got in to :
My first RTS would be Red Alert 1 when I was about 6
My first FPS, was C&C Renegade shortly after it came out, I think I was 10.
I also loved the Worms series, and the Pokemon series, and Super Smash Bros.

I may add more if I think of them.