Author Topic: (IM) Clan  (Read 15985 times)

The (IM) Clan has been on blockland since version 1.3 of BLM. No tests are required to join, but there are Rules that you must fallow. We mainly focus on building big projects.
Sorry If I'm critizing your post, if I am, but you might want to fix the bolded  print so you won't make your clan look bad if you want to. :P

SirDalaran has left without telling us. He just started never showing up for IM. That is why I believe we should get this topic deleted so the new leader can post.(Djy)

Now that I, and Cannon can host we will have many more servers.

Yeah, DJY FOREVER!
And I'm not even up there. I say I should be high ranking for being Djy's friend. =p

Rofl. People who are like "He is my friend in RL..he is leader now rofl" are stupid.

DON'T DO THAT LAWL.

I'll Join!

My name is DIGMASTER in the game (:

JSK you made no sense at all to me,

and I was only joking.

I know you were joking but I just hate the people that think they JUST BECAUSE they are the leader's friend in RL that they can join the clan and be automatically made top rank or close.

Take David's friends. One of them waltz in a took control of a Soldat Clan Section.

Alas, Charger and I just kept saying how bad it was and then he left and taadaa, we win.

HMK

I need to be added to the clan. I never left it...

SirDalaran has left without telling us. He just started never showing up for IM. That is why I believe we should get this topic deleted so the new leader can post.(Djy)

I never left blockland. I play from time to time, and i log onto the forums everday, on average. You just don't happen to see me, and i don't see you. Maybe because i havn't baught the retail?...

You're basically starting up a rebellion, that's how I see it.  :panda:

Why aren't you active in the clan?

You don't even have an account on the forums so how could you Log in?

I am sorry to say but we need a leader that is active with the clan and forums..not someone who has no way of contact other than the forums of which he doesn't goto.

My name isnt leviathan anymore.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was in (IM) a while ago.  So, what's up with Blockland?  Now it costs money?

it's gone retail, so yeah it does

I never left blockland. I play from time to time, and i log onto the forums everday, on average. You just don't happen to see me, and i don't see you. Maybe because i havn't baught the retail?...

You're basically starting up a rebellion, that's how I see it.  :panda:

No Rebellion, you don't play with the clan, you aren't active, we don't see you, you don't try to see us. That isn't how a clan works you see, a clan is a brotherhood, a fellowship, or a cult (lol). Leaders take action, Djy never left, he's still going strong, you haven't ever joined The Yabber. So how are you the leader when you don't have anything to do with the clan? But come around sometime, we don't hate you or anything, but if you want credit for any part of the clan, you have to do your part.