Author Topic: rectangle-ish shaped crosshairs  (Read 8315 times)

dude one is a square and the first one is an ovel whats up with that?????

you are seriously one of the dumbest stuffs in the world.
a square is a rectangle.
and the 'oval' has straight lines, nothing termed in the same geometrical genre as circles will have a line that straight.

you are seriously one of the dumbest stuffs in the world.
a square is a rectangle.
and the 'oval' has straight lines, nothing termed in the same geometrical genre as circles will have a line that straight.
i lol'd (not at u, with you)

squares are a type of rectangle!!!! pay attention in math!

I KNEW THAT IN 2ND GRADE!!!
LOLOLOL!
see this 'aint complete caps ;D!

That's because a lot of these weapons lack spread.

What! I don't get why anyone would like spread! It completely stinks when it comes to dog fighting, and most everything else. The only thing good I see about it is killing a large crowd. (and slowly at that!)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:16:44 PM by ArmyUnit »

What! I don't get why anyone would like spread! It completely stinks when it comes to dog fighting, and most everything else. The only thing good I see about it is killing a large crowd. (and slowly at that!)

its to make it more realistic.

yeah sure a sniper should have no spread, but a tommy gun is going to have some spread.
and to the dogfight thing, that's what made dogfights extremely famous, it was so damn hard to hit anyone (especially in the earlier dogfights) because of the spread of the bullets. it also gave the risk the pilot would be hit instead of the plane. it took great skill to be a dogfighter and quite frankly making the guns accurate as a Barret 50 cal would take away the epicness of a dogfight.

i can make a zip that you put in add ons folder but i might not incase i get 10,000 replies to this topic askin me to stop.

More like you don't know how. And don't deny it.

Err...why don't make one that looks like it is from Counter Strike? :P

More like you don't know how. And don't deny it.
i know how cuz i did it for my portal crosshair which is also on the forums. the only problem is you can only have one at a time in the add ons folder until i learn how to make GUIs