I'm selling my wii!

Author Topic: I'm selling my wii!  (Read 5508 times)

The reserve price is $300, meaning if the sell doesn't go higher than that then it won't be sold.

Like hell I would sell something that I paid $580 total for to get $500 less.

EDIT: That was some good pizza...... :D

My insides hurt a lot. :(

I'm selling for $5,000. Because if you're really that interested, then I'm sure my parents would sell it to you.

My insides hurt a lot. :(

Are you meaning your emotions or by my mentioning of pizza and you're hungry?

Well, the fact that my mom isn't going to get me anything new, even if I threatened to stab myself(Not like I would), and that I don't have any money, and can't get any to buy a new console, which I would enjoy quite a bit, really sucks. My friend has a new console, but we don't play it, because we are doing other things. I guess I'll try Christmas or something...

Aww well that's sad to hear.

In a little while, I may be selling my Wii, Because I really don't use it much. Maybe I could sell it to you, Azerath. I might be able to sell it for a decently low price, considering some free games I have. (Pure profit) :D

Edit: I can't make any promises though, as I still have to convince my parents.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:55:05 PM by blaman »

I'm selling for $5,000.

God damn, I don't have that kind of money for a bed!

In a little while, I may be selling my Wii, Because I really don't use it much. Maybe I could sell it to you, Azerath. I might be able to sell it for a decently low price, considering some free games I have. (Pure profit) :D
Sweet. :D
Aww well that's sad to hear.
WHOA. HUGE SARCASM ROCKET COMING TOWARDS ME.

WHOA. HUGE SARCASM ROCKET COMING TOWARDS ME.
No, it's me mainly being sad for myself, because I'm such a heartless bastard.

If you don't have the money, then you can't buy my wii, if you can't buy my wii, then I won't get quick money, and if I don't get that, then I won't get a computer as soon as I could have.

No, it's me mainly being sad for myself, because I'm such a heartless bastard.

If you don't have the money, then you can't buy my wii, if you can't buy my wii, then I won't get quick money, and if I don't get that, then I won't get a computer as soon as I could have.
So your saving up for a computer, or getting something to make it better?

I'm basically going to upgrade everything but the harddrive/dvd drive.

If I get at least $300...
Then that's
$300 Wii
$70 Birthday
$170 Christmas
$30 School Thing
So I would have...
$570 which is pretty good for a computer, infact I'm going to make me a list of computer things if my budget was that much.

EDIT: The ebay picture is kind of small, so here's the picture.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:57:01 AM by Jsk2003 »

I see you're selling your Wii.
Don't say I didn't warn you all.

im never selling mine :D

im never selling mine :D
Never? Well guess who just lost a £500,000 deal!