Can You Survive a Zombie Outbreak?

Author Topic: Can You Survive a Zombie Outbreak?  (Read 7154 times)

Physical Rating: A
-   Dr. Bizmoe says:
The physical strain of survival would only be a slight drain on you.
Mental Rating: B
-   Dr. Bizmoe says:
Perhaps a little study wouldn’t hurt, your mental fortitude is above average, but still can be improved.
Experience rating: B
-   Dr. Bizmoe says:
You know more about zombies and outbreaks more than the average person and can recognize clichés in zombie movies and fiction.
Emotional Rating: F
-   Dr. Bizmoe says:
Your mantra is "numbness is the path to survival
Total Score: Z+
-   Dr. Bizmoe says:
Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth, zombies don’t stand a chance.

Physical - B
Mental - C
Experience - D
Emotion - F
Overall -Z+
It does seem rather easy to get a Z+ though...

[Sorry for the bump didn't realize this was an old topic]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 07:52:24 PM by Nepthan »

Physical - B
Mental - C
Experience - D
Emotion - F
Overall -Z+
It does seem rather easy to get a Z+ though...

You just bumped a 3 month old topic...
Please don't try to do that.

Ah well. I got a B overall.

Physical  - A
Dr. Bizmoe says, "The physical strain for survival would only be a slight drain for you."

Mental - B
Dr. Bizmoe says, "Perhaps a little study wouldn't hurt, your mental fortitude is above average, but still could be improved."

Experience - A
Dr. Bizmoe says, "Your knowledge is far beyond what is normal, perhaps you even looked up information  on zombies in your free time."

Emotional - F (crap, I failed)
"Your mantra is, 'numbness is the path to survival'."

Overall - Z+ (what the hell is this even suppose to be interpreted as anyways, in most ranking systems that go beyond A, S is the highest)
Dr. Bizmoe says, "Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the Earth. Zombies don't stand a chance!!!"

I have a zombie survival guide in real life. :D
same

It said I was numb to emotion.
yeah, seriously, what else are we suppose to do when someone is being ganked in a zombie swarm besides shoot the forget out of the zombie whores from a distance, do they expect us to run in head first and get infected?

I got
C, D, F, F
An overall B

But, I'm a professional Zombie Hunter D:
Apparently you're not.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:27:55 PM by Zaem »

well i retook it and i got
Physical-B
Mental-D
Experience-F
Emotional-D
Overall-A

I know this is a bumped thread but some of these "Correct" answers are impossible to confirm, there are different types of Zombie, different definitions. You can't say "THIS IS HOW ZOMBIES WILL BE", for exampe this question
"Zombies Must Eat to Suvive"
-True
-false
Zombies don't feed on flesh. The only reason they bite is to spread the disease.
This would be the creators personal preference, for me Zombies would HAVE to eat to survive, its impossible for a "living" thing not to eat. If Zombies didn't eat then they'd die with in 3-7 days of there body's just not cooping with out replenishments.

Physical - B
Mental - C
Experience - F
Emotional - F
Total - A
Kool.

Z+
It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth.

Not lying, that's awesome.

Z+
It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth.

Not lying, that's awesome.
Said the same to me xD

I know this is a bumped thread but some of these "Correct" answers are impossible to confirm, there are different types of Zombie, different definitions. You can't say "THIS IS HOW ZOMBIES WILL BE", for exampe this question
"Zombies Must Eat to Suvive"
-True
-falseThis would be the creators personal preference, for me Zombies would HAVE to eat to survive, its impossible for a "living" thing not to eat. If Zombies didn't eat then they'd die with in 3-7 days of there body's just not cooping with out replenishments.

By brown townysis of information expressed in this quiz I assume the questions were based off of The Zombie Survival Guide. You are right about the different definitions and species, however these are most likely Solanum zombies, which unlike undead zombies (things like the Rage virus from 28 Days and such) the Solanum Virus doesn't control a living body.

In a simple explanation, it infects the brain and reproduces, destroying the frontal cortex, then spreads and infects the intact brain cells, metamorphosing the brain over a 24 hour period into an independent organism that extracts all of it's nutrients from the surrounding environment like plants. After 21 hours the host would have expired and 3 hours afterward the zombie will be reanimated. Why the Solanum zombie feeds on flesh or hunts even though it is unnecessary has yet to be concluded.

Phys: C
Ment: C

Exp: F
Emot: F

Overall: A

Damn.