Author Topic: San Andreas monster faces origganly made by GSF ghost  (Read 11671 times)

bigfoot isnt even in gtasa
ya it is, its a mod like leatherface and such

ya it is, its a mod like leatherface and such
So really, it is not, it had to be made outside of the game, then put into the game, yes?

No pix no clix. Do not want.

bigfoot isnt even in gtasa
in the storm one go to the chillad challange and look in da big hole in the big hole is a bigfoot/small footed brown beast in the map of GTA SA by GSF ghost

So really, it is not, it had to be made outside of the game, then put into the game, yes?
arent you blind he is in the map i have a video to prove it ill load it..later..today..

O_O dr mario alert <gets ak47 and dual mac> OUT OF DATOPIC NAO!

O_O dr mario alert <gets ak47 and dual mac> OUT OF DATOPIC NAO!
nub learn to speak english i cant understand your description of how to get to bigfoot

Congratulations, You fail.
1. Don't upload it to filefront wtf
2. there's nothing even in the zip.
3. repeat 1st grade dumbass, My 4 year old cousin can spell better than you.
What's wrong with filefront?

I've seen GSF Big foots face and it is something i want. But if you check the different face jpgs, they say smiley_bigfoot, smiley_ghost, and smiley_alien. Were are they? Are they real? Or did you make them up? Either way, someone with more experience (no offense) should remake this.

in the storm one go to the chillad challange and look in da big hole in the big hole is a bigfoot/small footed brown beast in the map of GTA SA by GSF ghost
i meant the real game not the blockland map

oh  you should change your avatar back to the bread cat (any one of it) its the best avatar i could seee on you

oh  you should change your avatar back to the bread cat (any one of it) its the best avatar i could seee on you
You should go away.

...Masta Green Day?

Man, your even more handicapped on the forums! Thank me for telling you where Bigfoot was!

There are no thumbnails what-so-ever,
they're not transparent, use SplashUp,
they're just edits. Stop using paint.