Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104960 times)

Left 4 Dead 411

Info thread on Steam forums

Since I don't want to copypasta stuff from the sites that you've probably read already, I'll just say I'm confused over Louis/Bill/Francis holding guns that aren't in the game and say this:

Discuse.

lol page breaking image

Looks like a good game, Ill probably rent it first cause im not really into scary games. I mean, I can go pretty far into doom 3 without wetting my self getting scared.
The only thing Im thinking is that in L4D is all based on cooperative gameplay, so how do you play one player?

Pre-buy on Steam and save $5!

Looks like a good game, Ill probably rent it first cause im not really into scary games. I mean, I can go pretty far into doom 3 without wetting my self getting scared.
The only thing Im thinking is that in L4D is all based on cooperative gameplay, so how do you play one player?
Whenever there's less than four people playing, bots take the players' places. So people can drop out at any time and a bot takes control of their character, and then they can come back.
So I guess if somebody starts a server they'll be the only human player and have three bots, and when people connect the bots get replaced by humans.

But if the bots die, can a player still join that slot?

Also, dibs on black man.

Also, dibs on black man.
Nou, he's mine D:

Probably, but they'd be in spectator until they are either:

1. Rescued from a closet by one of the remaining Survivors
2. The remaining Survivors get to the safe room and the map changes, then they respawn with half health.
3. Everybody dies and the map/campaign restarts.

Also I'd probably be Louis or Bill most of the time. (black man or veteran)

Also, dibs on black man.
Damn... Oh well I'll take lovey chick. :panda:

I'm taking the 'Nam veteran. :D

I demand a 5th player with a top hat and a monocle!

Who's with me?

Who's with me?
Mmyes!

Who's with me?
Hell yes :D

I've got the Bad ass on the far left or the Old Crazy Commando guy.

No one wants to be the chick.