Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105926 times)

Me. Pick me. PICK ME.

You have Boshi on steam? If so, ask him (he's been afk for 3 hours now though).

NO PICK ME

I still downloading tho

1 hour :(

You have Boshi on steam? If so, ask him (he's been afk for 3 hours now though).
I need steamnames.

Uh, same as our blockland names I believe.

Also boshi has been afk for like 5 hours now.  I think he'll be back soon though.

Aw, you have to "Buy" the demo to play it now :(

So much for playing SP.

* Zackin5  waits for Christmas

So what are you using for your pc now?
A spoon?
nolol, laptop

Sooooo i beat it.

Everyone dies.

jk.

But i found Mercy was the hardest Movie, the rest are quite easy. Mercy is just insane.

Aw, you have to "Buy" the demo to play it now :(

So much for playing SP.

* Zackin5  waits for Christmas

WAT.

I'm grounded until Christmas, but still.

WAT.

I've only done Mercy so far and it was extremely hard on the last level like Jess pointed out. I would of played it all of last night but I was up at 2am so I was pretty smashed after Mercy, the defence part was just insanely stupid, minigun in the worse place and constant zombie bosses being spawned and pulling you out of your defence just made it hard to find a perfect spot to camp. We ended up sitting ontop of a 3 level hieght tower thing shooting zombies as they climbed up.

I just beat Mercy. It was harder than I expected, for normal mode. I can't imagine what it would be like on expert...

I was 10 minutes into the last level when a tank came by and tossed Zoey off the roof! D:<

It was one of the few games that makes me hot, sweaty, and causes a sigh of relief and exhaustion after I finally beat it. :D 

Why would anyone go to a Hospital during an infection? That's basically where infections start.

Why would anyone go to a Hospital during an infection? That's basically where infections start.

That helicopter BASTARD is out to get me! >:(

Me, Boshi, and Dan (Pingpeppy left halfway through) just finished Mercy.  Last level was insanely hard, we restarted like 5 times, first four on advanced, then the last on normal.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:41:02 PM by Aloshi »

forget I can't get it. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I'm waiting for my team of Boshi, Rky, me, and someone else who I don't remember and hope to find someone better. :(

So I did commentary for the first two levels :D.
I'm friends with RKY, Semi-friends with Boshi, and have met you...? Tater join?