Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 106021 times)

Then get some friends and only play with them. Helps if you have a headset too, so you can scream at the person for being an idiot. (The game does allow voice, right?)

I hate witches, especially when I first played L4D in singleplayer.

I kept using voice command to say "WITCH!" and my AI teammates were all like "Kay we heard you the first twenty times." So I'm like "Kay we sneak around". Half way around her, I see "Louis has startled the Witch!" and she's running at me like a kamikaze bitch. Automatic shotgun didn't do stuff on her, and now I hate Louis.

Oh, and Zoey is a bitch and takes medkits when I'm about to pick them up and use them. Then Bill just whines about how he is old.

Anyone want to start dead air?

Then Bill just whines about how he is old.

bill is seriously fubar

bind b "vocalize playerdeath"

I has mor piktures of fun :3

tails sucks at infected btw

Just keep plang, you get better at it.

Lol @ my chat in the second picture.
My internet lagged. Everything that used internet disconnected.
Everything except L4D, that is. I could hear everyone's voice chat, but couldn't chat myself, move, etc.
This happened for over a minute.

Grieving is so easy in this game! I just went into a No Mercy Finale and sabotaged the whole thing! It's amazing what a few 'mis-shots' with a hunting rifle and a couple of 'misplaced' Molotov roostertails can do to a group of idiots. >:)

The only reason I did this is because these guys kept screaming at each other throughout the campaign.

Use auto shotgun for maximum grieving.

Use auto shotgun for maximum grieving.

Hmm, good point.

But I also didn't want to kill TOO many infected. ;)