Author Topic: My Idea, My realm. - Common BL WoW Server -  (Read 3890 times)

I really doubt you'd get bored. Several huge cities to explore, events to participate in, and there's always something to do when you're not leveling.

Or you can go the extreme, and get addicted.

Lol, i am a 70 gnome mage on Spirestone.

I'm now very active again. :D I'm saving up money for WotLK.

70 gnome warlock, Icecrown. Name's Ghoulious.

I really doubt you'd get bored. Several huge cities to explore, events to participate in, and there's always something to do when you're not leveling.

I got bored in about five hours. the city are kinda repeating, so is everything else. i have the feeling the entire thing could be made into a much smaller place, and have the same feeling.

I got bored in about five hours. the city are kinda repeating, so is everything else. i have the feeling the entire thing could be made into a much smaller place, and have the same feeling.

You will believe it is a huge and Immense world! With quests that aren't just killing stuff or collecting!

Its still fun...

42 dwarf hunter

Marioid on Uldamen

If I didn't already have almost three 70s (69 paladin) and three 60s, maybe I'd join you on that server.

Maybe, I'll roll a DK on that server when WotLK comes out.

Q. What if I have a level 55 character on one realm but want to create a death knight on another realm to play with friends?
A. At the launch of Wrath of the Lich King, you will only be able to create a death knight on the same realm where you have an existing level 55 or higher character. In the future, we plan to allow the creation of a death knight on any realm (provided you have at least one level 55+ character).

Yeah, I didn't mean right away. The reason they are doing that is to prevent Death Knights flooding onto newer realms upon the release of the expansion.

Imagine 30 Death Knights just chillin in Arathi
Death Coilin' to keep themselves healthy.

Apparently, there's a 3 day free thing going on.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:24:12 AM by Goron »

Imagine 30 Death Knights just chillin in Arathi
Death Coilin' to keep themselves healthy.

:o :o :o Say whut?

Rather anticlimactic that Blizzard should violate Northrend and all other plot elements that were constructed back in WC3.

What will they make after WotLK you think?

Or will they stop? The game will be pretty outdated by then, or they might majorly update it graphically, like Dark Age of Camelot.

Everyone was given 3 days playing time for free because of all the trouble that was caused with the last big patch.

What will they make after WotLK you think?

Or will they stop? The game will be pretty outdated by then, or they might majorly update it graphically, like Dark Age of Camelot.

They'll continue the story! They'll most likely expand the world into areas where massive Legion bases are.