Author Topic: My Idea, My realm. - Common BL WoW Server -  (Read 3891 times)

My guess is it will have something to do with the Caverns of Time or the Emerald Dream. The only bosses left after Arthas is Death Wing, Sargeras and a few others.

I could see them entering the Caverns of Time to relive the War of the Ancients where you destroy Sargeras and Death Wing and stop the Legion from ever doing damage to Azeroth. Maybe even prevent the Sundering.

Almost return to the origins of the lore and wrap it all up.

You still have Azshara left, the Elemental Lords, the rest of the old gods, Sargeras, Kil'Jaeden ( his whole self ), Deathwing, Ysera (if she's corrupted by the dream, same for Malfurion, possibly the other titans, more CoT raids.

Azshara, Sargeras and Death Wing are all part of the Sundering, if it were to be a CoT, which I hope it would be.

Ysera and the whole corrupted dream thing, I haven't read anything on that, so I have no idea.

Old gods could very well be part of the Sundering as well, since they were trapped in the Well of Eternity.

Other stuff... I don't know about those.

The old gods are spread all throughout Azeroth, as C'thun in AQ, Yogg-Seron in the Grizzly Hills and whatnot. Sargeras would be an end expansion raid, like KJ was. Same for Deathwing, and Azshara would probably be a Kael'Thas.

What Azshara are you talking about? You talking about the War of the Ancients?

I really doubt you'd get bored. Several huge cities to explore, events to participate in, and there's always something to do when you're not leveling.
Who levels at all? :P

What Azshara are you talking about? You talking about the War of the Ancients?

Yes, even though she's really high in power, she could be the new Kael'thas. Die, come back a patch later in another instance, then die again, and chillax somewhere else.

I thought you were referring to the zone Azshara at first. The whole Zin-Azshari falling into the ocean event that had to do with Sargeras and the Legion.

I suppose Aszhara could be a raid boss as a Night Elf, or as her current self, which I assume, is still a Naga.

My realm: Executus, PVP, I'm Alliance on there.

hey me too, but im horde

Gringuin 70 mage

I know this is off-topic, but my geometery teacher plays WoW and if you get her on that topic, she won't be able to get off. Lol.

Did they nerf that Fel-Iron mining spot at the gate yet or is it just being over camped nowadays?

You mean when the re-spawn rate was fast?

You mean when the re-spawn rate was fast?
I dunno, it was a sweet mining spot around the Hell gate in the expansion (hell side) and there was a stuff-ton of fel iron to be mined there in complete safety, unless some Epic-Mount flying jackass or someone with minehack or whatever they were using got there.

Oh, I don't think it's like that anymore.

Doing laps around Hellfire with an epic flyer and variety of gather assisting mods makes it easy too though.