Author Topic: How to get the hooks?  (Read 1037 times)

:cookieMonster: i need help to get the hooks if anyone can give me a walkthrough or somthing i would appriciate it

normal hook-

take a right first then take a left then keep going forward to u see the hook then enjoy

a right from where? the hot dog stand?

Normal Hook -

The Normal hook ( Silver ) Is located in Dungeon 1 ( D1 ). Dungeon 1 is located in the Woods, somewhere in there... Now, the path to the Dungeon is changed everytime the server restarts, so it will change someday. To get the Normal Hook, Find the dungeon, make it to the end ( Its a kind of Maze ), and you will find the hook. Press "E" while looking at it, Check if its in your inventory right after ,just to be sure. Then you have to make your way back.

Gold Hook -

The Gold Hook ( Gold ) Is located at the Top of the Log Challenge. The Log challenge is located South, South-east of Port Town. To get there without loosing your self ( if its the first time you head out there), Fallow the road from port town that turns Right. You will fallow it near a lake, then cross a Log Bridge... Keep going forward to find the Log Challenge. The Log challenge is concidered the Hardest challenge in AoT ( Up to now ). To make it up there, you must have the Normal Hook. Hook Onto the logs, one by one, and make your way up. Dont get frustrated, this takes a long time before making it up.  When you make it up, Grab the Gold Hook with "E" while looking at it, again. And make sure its in your inventory. Then, make it back down ( By Freefalling, or lowering yourself gently, Personaly... I like the freefalling better ).

Differences:

Gold Hook Shoots Faster
Gold Hook Shoots Farther
Gold Hook Stays Hooked On Longer
Gold Hook is... Gold
Gold Hook Glows

I hope this helped... Thats mostly what you need to know about the Hooks.