Author Topic: Another snake topic  (Read 6021 times)

Foreskin, yay or nay?

Myself, I'm not circumcised and I wouldn't do it to my kids.

Why do you want to know? ... creeper

Yay....
It makes it longer...
(Your parents care about more than you think.)

Yay....
It makes it longer...
(Your parents care about more than you think.)
I'm sure most parents wouldn't circumcise their children if they knew all the facts. Foreskin = better love. Cutting it off also cuts off a lot of nerve endings.

I'm sure most parents wouldn't circumcise their children if they knew all the facts. Foreskin = better love. Cutting it off also cuts off a lot of nerve endings.
Quoted for truth. Having a foreskin makes love, on average, 33% better. Plus, when they cut off your foreskin as a baby, THEY USE NO ANESTHETIC! What the forget is up with that?

Sadly, I am circumcised.

Quoted for truth. Having a foreskin makes love, on average, 33% better. Plus, when they cut off your foreskin as a baby, THEY USE NO ANESTHETIC! What the forget is up with that?

Sadly, I am circumcised.
Ahh, brutal.

QFT

Cutting it off also cuts off a lot of nerve endings.
Thus you can last longer in bed and please the lady. :cookieMonster:
Plus it's easier to clean and looks better.

Well we do have some thing in common.
Plus it's easier to clean
Soap works just fine.

Just the word circumcise makes me cringe. 

im not beeing a creep but i think going on
Puberty 101 is the best..im a moderator there..say you no Adude
also....when you go on site..click on "ask a puberty Question"..then register or not?

im not beeing a creep but i think going on
Puberty 101 is the best..im a moderator there..say you no Adude
also....when you go on site..click on "ask a puberty Question"..then register or not?
You're a freak. Also, stop pretending to be 24. Unless of course it's a simple mistake and the line that differentiates a 4 from a plus sign wasn't actually meant to be there, and you are supposedly 2+.

lolwtf Spation.
Also, being a guy and wanting to help teens know more about puberty, or more specifically speaking, their snake, does make you a creep.